Dating policy

Bruh tell me why all my store leaders go to everyone's houses and hangs out, including two leads in relationships with lower TM's and this is the norm at my store.
It was that way at my store for about 6 months. 3/4 the store was going to someone’s house every weekend. Sex, booze and weed. Then someone called corporate and Mama cleaned house. I loved that day.

It was that way at my store for about 6 months. 3/4 the store was going to someone’s house every weekend. Sex, booze and weed. Then someone called corporate and Mama cleaned house. I loved that day.
Honestly it’s nobody’s business what goes on outside of work, Target is a cult company so it doesn’t surprised me a bunch of HS minded mofos got together outside of work and did stuff a lot of people normally do. I don’t agree how someone snitched over this at all but honestly karma is a bitch, I bet all of them involved were on some bs at that location.

Honestly it’s nobody’s business what goes on outside of work, Target is a cult company so it doesn’t surprised me a bunch of HS minded mofos got together outside of work and did stuff a lot of people normally do. I don’t agree how someone snitched over this at all but honestly karma is a bitch, I bet all of them involved were on some bs at that location.
I mostly agree that it's nobody's business, but it becomes a problem if it spills over into the workplace. Favoritism, looking the other way if someone does something wrong, slacking, obvious cliques, and just general unprofessionalism can cause resentment.

I mostly agree that it's nobody's business, but it becomes a problem if it spills over into the workplace. Favoritism, looking the other way if someone does something wrong, slacking, obvious cliques, and just general unprofessionalism can cause resentment.
That’s where I was kinda getting at, If it became an actual distraction in the workplace causing problems, That’s when it’s the green light to say something. Only on property when on the clock.

I can only imagine the poor lady getting messaged at the same rate as he does here. Not to mention to inability to take a hint. Some special lady out there will enjoy it BUT 99.9% chance thats a harrassment case waiting to happen.

I can only imagine the poor lady getting messaged at the same rate as he does here. Not to mention to inability to take a hint. Some special lady out there will enjoy it BUT 99.9% chance thats a harrassment case waiting to happen.

Sadly behavior like this is super common in the kind of person target is hiring. They would have to fire half the building if weeding out the creeps was a priority for them.

Sadly behavior like this is super common in the kind of person target is hiring. They would have to fire half the building if weeding out the creeps was a priority for them.
I’m not a creep. Stick to myself 99.1 % of the time.

Last edited:
Going to be completely honest…I don’t know what the actual policy is lol.

We all just go off of the same level or it’s off limits unwritten rule. Most of us in leadership go by the just don’t date or mess with anyone period rule.

i faintly remember in business college hearing that it’s fine as long as you make it known and aren’t the direct leader but we all knew that was crap.

Going to be completely honest…I don’t know what the actual policy is lol.

We all just go off of the same level or it’s off limits unwritten rule. Most of us in leadership go by the just don’t date or mess with anyone period rule.

i faintly remember in business college hearing that it’s fine as long as you make it known and aren’t the direct leader but we all knew that was crap.
What happened at college stayed at college. I rushed and almost pledged Delta Tau Delta.

Last edited:
Back