Archived Dating question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Target generally frowns upon TL's dating TM's, and ETL's dating TM's is forbidden, but what about dating a TL or ETL from a different store outside of your district? Would the same rules apply, or is it a gray area?

I was told you cannot date a TL or ETL within your store but beyond that I thought it was OK.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

What I mostly gathered from those is that dating an ETL within the store is forbidden, but I'm still unclear about the outside of store/outside of district part. I would just ask my HR, but I don't want her to get the wrong idea, because I'm just asking on a hypothetical basis.

ptl

Red shirts in closet: 0
I don't think that question has actually come up in any of the previous threads.

To be fair, though, that's because it's a question that really doesn't need to be asked. Why on earth would you think dating someone from another store (much less another district) even might be prohibited?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think that question has actually come up in any of the previous threads.

To be fair, though, that's because it's a question that really doesn't need to be asked. Why on earth would you think dating someone from another store (much less another district) even might be prohibited?

I was just curious... You never know with Target, especially the ETL part. sheesh...

I was just curious... You never know with Target, especially the ETL part. sheesh...

They can hardly manage to control it in a single store. Controlling it on a store to store or district to district basis would get too intricate and I am sure in corporates mind, be a waste of a time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.