DC: How many corrective actions can you have until termination?

Corrective actions?can someone clarify?
Write ups.

Its 3 or 4 in a rolling year depending on what they are for. 3 CA's in one performance factor is a term. For example. If you get a reliability CA, then a reliability final, the third reliability CA would be a term.

However if you got a reliability CA, then a final, but then your third CA was in teamwork you would not be termed. But any other CA after that regardless of what its for is a term.

Source: I've given hundreds of these. Also its in workday under your CA.

Thanks for you opinion not that it matters. Sorry I don't speak your foreign language.
So you don’t work/haven’t worked for target? Then why are you here?

I see you have other posts and joined in March. This shouldn’t be a foreign language at this point. If you don’t know what corrective action is, I guess that’s a plus! Means you aren’t on one. Lol

Last edited:
im fairly certain I have 6 CA's within the span of 3 years...

yet I still got employee of the month at one point and i even got a perfect attendance award too!

Redeye58 Sorry to burst your bubble but I do work for Target and I was just asking a simple question like everybody else here.No need to bite my head off. If you don't like what I have to say then do not reply to my question.This isn't YouTube.

Redeye58 Sorry to burst your bubble but I do work for Target and I was just asking a simple question like everybody else here.No need to bite my head off. If you don't like what I have to say then do not reply to my question.This isn't YouTube.

I promise that wasn't a head biting.
If @redeye58 was biting your head off the entire board would know about it.
Seriously, a little snark is fine.
We don't let people attack each other, say like in a Facebook comments section.

I feel like this conversation got derailed a bit. I think @Clintasha12 is replying to comments directed at the OP. Also, I don't see snark from @redeye58 directed at anyone, so I have to assume a post was deleted?

Cool your jets, Poindexter.
My response was directed at AngryElec's post.
Is reading comprehension not your strong point?

Back