Archived DC HRBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all-

This is my first time on the DC side of the forum. I'm currently a store ETL and I have potential of moving to a RDC as a HRBP. However, I have very little knowledge about this position.

We have HRBPs store side, but I doubt it's the same role on the DC side. Can anyone shed some light on this position?

Thanks everyone!

The HRBP's are sorta similar to ETL-HRs on the store-side. Above them is the HRM and below them are the HR tech's. They'll deal with larger HR issues like TM/GL disputes, safety concerns, harassment claims, BTS stuff and other things that I'm either forgetting or don't know about. Rumor is that their pay is in the upper 5/low 6-figures, but don't quote me on that. They mostly work weekday daylight hours, but will occasionally pop in at various times on the weekend to check in with us A-key guys.
There's probably other stuff I'm blanking on or don't know, but that should give you a fair start.

Beast is right. They're the ETL's of our HR department, but answer to the head HR manager.

My DC has two HRBP's and both seem fairly powerful. They do the majority of HR's walks through the building from what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back