Corporate Dear Corporate...

Dear Corporate,

the next time you send some people to T____ have them talk to the 10+ year people. there is loads we all would like to say. and keep that one HRBP away 'cos frankly being visibly excited about how much easier it is to fire people is not some thing you want in a HR employee
I've only been here 4 years and I have some things to say that are probably not far off from what you'd say. But yeah, they really should talk to y'all vets.

Dear Corporate,

One thing that really made me mad when they (your lackeys at my store) announced the change was how they explained it, they made it seem like flow was wasting hours.

Said something like, "We're using all this payroll before the store opens," blah blah. As if we were just doing nothing. Then claimed it's better now because we can help guests. Sure, having a dozen of us do a "smart huddle" in toys during a busy morning is really helping guests!

I know for a fact that some people aren't buying what they need/want because they can't get to it and they're too polite to tell us to move.

Now it's only safe to shop at my store at night. Because during the day you'll be hounded by overzealous seasonal employees who have yet to taste the sweet nectar known as disillusionment or worse . . . run into a wall of u-boats or two day old backstock that keeps getting passed around like a bong at a frat party. Who did it originally belong to? Nobody knows! Just take a hit and pass it, you fool! :D

Dear corporate: stop wasting schmoney with shitty collabs and trying to be Nordstrom, it's cringey. You're not going to attract the lizard-people tax bracket no matter how hard you try. Put some of that schmoney toward improving hardlines product selection, especially Market, and more payroll so we can push it. Thanks!

Dear corporate : can you send the supplies for SFS that I ordered 5 weeks ago , 4 weeks ago ,3 weeks ago , last week ? Do I even bother doing the inventory again ?
I have one bubble wrap roll
Left .. no more grip tapes , and I am out of 238 and 1/2 pallet left of 454 ..

Dear Target, I wrote you but still ain't respondin'
I left my cell, my team member number, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent the BTS back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with the survey company or somethin'
Sometimes I zone aisles too sloppy when I trot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's being modern?
My logistics are fucked too, this process is a bother

Dear corporate: stop wasting schmoney with shitty collabs and trying to be Nordstrom, it's cringey. You're not going to attract the lizard-people tax bracket no matter how hard you try. Put some of that schmoney toward improving hardlines product selection, especially Market, and more payroll so we can push it. Thanks!
Walmart doesn’t look fancy at all (the one by me always smells of urine at the entrance), and you usually can’t find someone to help you, and yet, millions shop there due to all the available products and low prices, because *ding ding* that’s what most shoppers primarily want.

Dear Corporate. Store profits are down. Stocks are down. How’s that working out for you?
This is actually false. The past week our stock is down w rest of market but on the whole our stock has done insanely well this past year. If Cornell does one thing right it’s making investors happy

Also according to this weeks q3 report our sales are up 5%.

Last edited:
Also according to this weeks q3 report our sales are up 5%.
Hmmm....5%...if everyone had a RedCard then the profits would have been 5% lower...since the cost would have been 5% less....am I counting this right? I'm not the greatest at math.

Last edited:
aT4lctl.jpg

Back