Dedicated Trainers

How does the progression work if a team member is still progressing in their current role? Will their upcoming raise be transferred into this role? Is the pay structure set in stone or is there room for negotiation?
They unfortunately don't negotiate on progression steps. You would move to the step that's closest to you're that wouldn't cause a decrease in pay.

Using the previous example of each step being:

20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24

and trainer progression being:

21 -> 22.05 -> 23.10 -> 24.15 -> 25.20.

If you were at step 5 in the WW progression scale you'd go to step 4 in the trainer scale because you're already making 24 an hour so you won't take a cut and in 6 months you'd max out on the new scale.

This is just made up numbers obviously and the actual progression is 7 steps I believe. Each building will look a little different as to how much each step makes but that's roughly how it will work.

They unfortunately don't negotiate on progression steps. You would move to the step that's closest to you're that wouldn't cause a decrease in pay.

If you were at step 5 in the WW progression scale you'd go to step 4 in the trainer scale because you're already making 24 an hour so you won't take a cut and in 6 months you'd max out on the new scale.

This is just made up numbers obviously and the actual progression is 7 steps I believe. Each building will look a little different as to how much each step makes but that's roughly how it will work.
Thanks Hal. If I understand this correctly, say the team member makes more than 24.15 currently, they would then go to the maxed out example of 25.20? There would then still be two more progressions over the next year? Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks for the information, I have a question:

Say I have 2 months until my next progression step raise within the current WW scale. When I go into the Dedicated Trainer Progression Scale, will I have to wait a FRESH 6 months until my next step raise or do I continue only having 2 months to my next raise?

Thanks Hal. If I understand this correctly, say the team member makes more than 24.15 currently, they would then go to the maxed out example of 25.20? There would then still be two more progressions over the next year? Thanks for your time on this.
Basically. If you're a maxed out warehouse worker on step 7 of 7 then you'd mostly likely be going to step 6 of 7 on the trainer scale. Then just have one more progression in 6 months to max out. The people in the middle of the progression may go back more steps depending on how the math works out. But regardless of what step they go to it'd still be a pay bump.

Thanks for the information, I have a question:

Say I have 2 months until my next progression step raise within the current WW scale. When I go into the Dedicated Trainer Progression Scale, will I have to wait a FRESH 6 months until my next step raise or do I continue only having 2 months to my next raise?
Yes. Because you would be moving to a new scale and would already get a bump from moving to the new scale.

Back