I'm Lost! Deep Dive?

So I never got to do the deep dive on my training days. My trainer briefly showed me real quick how to do it in the first day but on the day she was going to go more in depth and let me do it it was super busy and I was jumping on register most of the time.
Can any one explain it to me? The device we use they call it a myDevice (not zebra).

So I never got to do the deep dive on my training days. My trainer briefly showed me real quick how to do it in the first day but on the day she was going to go more in depth and let me do it it was super busy and I was jumping on register most of the time.
Can any one explain it to me? The device we use they call it a myDevice (not zebra).
The current device we use is called a zebra, myDevice was the old “device” we used.

If you're deep dive is like my deep dive then your leader is looking for you to know your business. Ours is looking for top and bottom sales in our area and why. BRLA for each of our areas as well as number of pulls. Our work load and a plan to get it done. Who needs recognition and who is struggling. Our SD meets with each area GM, Advocates and Specialty teams every week. Except for the team members you can find everything in Greenfield.

I'm not sure I remember what is it or what to do.
I'm in beauty and the only thing I remember is that we are doing a certain aisle each day of the week. I remember going to move on the mydevice and something about when the shelve only hold like 5 items and the device says theres 7 and then you gotta go somewhere to correct it.
She went through it pretty quick on the very first day but she said I'd get to practice it. I did the one-for-one but on the deep dive day we didnt get a chance. I know I can ask someone on the next day I'm schedule but I just want to at least know somewhat what I'm going to be doing.

“Deep Diving” is basically doing count corrections. Like a previous poster stated ...it’s updating ”Fit”, “On Hand ” and ”On the Floor” counts using either EXF or the Audit app on your my device.

We are doing “data accuracy” on each DPCI - one aisle per day To fix capacities that will make 1:1 pulls more accurate.

Which in some regards is a waste of time because as soon as that aisle or pog resets (full reset or revision!) the SFCs will revert right back to the preset capacities and may be inaccurate again. Vicious cycle.

Back