Defects on service desk pos

Where did they post their response posted?
I can do a vendor inquiry to get the address but there will be no documentation that our store sent the item back. So is it really necessary to credit Target + Return?
It's under the "Communication" on myday or workbench. Basically all target plus items are CRC. Even if a sticker does not print out and it for sure is you place it on the CRC pallet.

Just fyi some of the funko pop figures that come in through RDC come up as target plus. If you catch it you should still mysupport it because when they activate it at your store it would be shortage if you sent it out. I've had to mysupport this issue at least 4 times. Hopefully no other product comes this way.

I had a few items that I mysupported last week and was waiting on a response. Today they finally got back to me and said to just put them on the CRC pallet because the Target+ process has changed. So I guess we are good to just do that know if something doesn't print out a CRC sticker but it popping up as Target+

I had a few items that I mysupported last week and was waiting on a response. Today they finally got back to me and said to just put them on the CRC pallet because the Target+ process has changed. So I guess we are good to just do that know if something doesn't print out a CRC sticker but it popping up as Target+
Yeah that’s super helpful to just throw everything in CRC

SBT/ certain vendor items can’t print a sticker with this new process. Just pops up and says “SBT ITEM! Take to RevLog”. But where in RevLog??? So stupid. Give us a sticker please, it’s not that hard!
Honestly I prefer that it doesn't. Half the time SBT items don't have a location so people are inclined to defect it out to get rid of it. Those monarchs end up damaging perfectly saleable products. I tell people to live it in a bin in the back or in box e at the front.

Honestly I prefer that it doesn't. Half the time SBT items don't have a location so people are inclined to defect it out to get rid of it. Those monarchs end up damaging perfectly saleable products. I tell people to live it in a bin in the back or in box e at the front.
Ok, but what if it’s legitimately defective? We need a sticker to tell us where to put it (usually vendor pickup)

Does this apply if they have a Target+ sticker or for new incoming items? I have a pallet worthy of Target+ I haven’t processed.

Ok, but what if it’s legitimately defective? We need a sticker to tell us where to put it (usually vendor pickup)
If it is a SBT item or a Vendor Item that is legitimately defective, at my store guest services just has a box that they bring me about once a week of all the vendor products that they get and then I sort through it and make sure it goes to the correct place. But I would partner with your receiver to see what they would prefer.

Does this apply if they have a Target+ sticker or for new incoming items? I have a pallet worthy of Target+ I haven’t processed.
I think that just applies for new product. The ones I was told to put on the CRC pallet didn't have a sticker and Guest Services couldn't print one out. To be safe, anything that I had left that actually had the Target+ sticker I shipped out through RevLog. I'm not sure if it would have really mattered if I put that stuff on the CRC pallet, but I figured better safe than sorry.

Back