Defects on service desk pos

azure

Service Advocate
Does anybody else not have the print labels option anymore on the login screen at the service desk? The only option we have is add printer so we can’t defect out target+ items. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks have a good one

Formerly known as Target Storefront. Essentially items that are sold by third parties on our site. All returns are RTV and require a receipt or card or gift receipt.

try typing TCIN if scanning the item after receipt/card lookup fails. Otherwise call guest services

We are always able to get the return done however we can’t defect out target plus items if we have to later. We don’t have a print labels option anymore on the login screen

They should auto print after/during the transaction. If they don't print something is wrong with your printer. (wrong role, offline, not reachable, etc). Try rebooting printer and re adding the printer to the register.
If they do not print no label can be reprinted at this time. Your reverse logistics team member will need to manually ship the item out by scanning (or keying) the UPC into RevLog to get the vendor address.

They should auto print after/during the transaction. If they don't print something is wrong with your printer. (wrong role, offline, not reachable, etc). Try rebooting printer and re adding the printer to the register.
If they do not print no label can be reprinted at this time. Your reverse logistics team member will need to manually ship the item out by scanning (or keying) the UPC into RevLog to get the vendor address.
But what do you do if no label prints? When I get it I take it back to GS and I'm told they can't defect it out. I know I can't because the upc is not in our system and shorter version (tin??) Is not in our system.
I don't understand why I ablr to scan the upc under reverse logistic and find vendor info.. But it won't let me scan same upc number and defect it out so I can get the Target + sticker that is needed. I have to have that sticker to scan to process the Target + return for credit. I called other stores they've been told by their leaders to just put it on salvage pallet. Ap says use chat box/my support. I have and I still don't get an answer.
Right now we have a seasonal item that I was never picked up by the guest. I got another item that was brought back and I was told no label printed at the time of the refund. The service advocate tl has tried to help but no luck.

I haven't tried it in a while, but there should be an option in RevLog that says something like 'Vendor Inquiry', I think if you scan that it will give you the information for the shipping address for the vendor. You won't be able to create an actual packing slip doing it this way, but you will at least be able to get the product out of your store. I'm going to try this tomorrow and see if that works, it has been months since I've done it but I think it should work.

If that doesn't work you can send in a myHelp for item disposition guidance with all the information that you can get from the mydevice and they might be able to help you out with a return address, but I would use this option as a last resort because it can take them forever to get back to you on it.

If you don't have a defective label, just create a shipping label on CampusShip/FedEx and ship out the item without a return in RevLog.
This won’t give credit to the store for the return. When the “vendor inquiry” option was given, we still had to call a number and we would give the TCIN or UPC so the store would get credit once it was shipped out.

I have to have that sticker to scan to process the Target + return for credit. I called other stores they've been told by their leaders to just put it on salvage pallet. Ap says use chat box/my support. I have and I still don't get an answer.
I send any non-sticker Target + to CRC. Eventually all of Target + will be going to CRC but right now it’s a mix of CRC and “ship back to vendor.” It’s honestly out of our control since we have to make sure GS brings it to us and it has a sticker to process it. GS can’t even organize their bins correctly so I doubt they can give me all Target + sticker items.

This won’t give credit to the store for the return. When the “vendor inquiry” option was given, we still had to call a number and we would give the TCIN or UPC so the store would get credit once it was shipped out.
I mysupported the same issue. They stated that target plus items are not part of your store's inventory so it does not impact your store finacially. You just send back the item to the vendor if not damaged.

Of course mysupport this yourself so that you have legitimate proof of this resolution.

GSTMs need stickers for guidance on where to put an item. “SBT/Vendor item” means nothing to us. We need a sticker.
I'm a little confused with this. Is it not printing a sticker as a damaged return? If you are defecting out using a zebra it's just a matter of training the front team when they see that message it goes in box E.

I mysupported the same issue. They stated that target plus items are not part of your store's inventory so it does not impact your store finacially. You just send back the item to the vendor if not damaged.
When Target + was barely a known process, we got an email from HQ. They had a list of Target + returns that we didn’t send back to the vendor and we’re financially liable for the items. This was around Aug 2019 so maybe it’s changed. I’ll probably MySupport next time I go in.

When Target + was barely a known process, we got an email from HQ. They had a list of Target + returns that we didn’t send back to the vendor and we’re financially liable for the items. This was around Aug 2019 so maybe it’s changed. I’ll probably MySupport next time I go in.
Share their answer with AP and save a screenshot. I have plenty in my onedrive if any one were to challenge me for not doing something "right."

I'm a little confused with this. Is it not printing a sticker as a damaged return? If you are defecting out using a zebra it's just a matter of training the front team when they see that message it goes in box E.
SBT/ certain vendor items can’t print a sticker with this new process. Just pops up and says “SBT ITEM! Take to RevLog”. But where in RevLog??? So stupid. Give us a sticker please, it’s not that hard!

I send any non-sticker Target + to CRC. Eventually all of Target + will be going to CRC but right now it’s a mix of CRC and “ship back to vendor.” It’s honestly out of our control since we have to make sure GS brings it to us and it has a sticker to process it. GS can’t even organize their bins correctly so I doubt they can give me all Target + sticker items.
There is no credit to give. These items are not added to your store financially or via inventory. The approved method is doing out without the revlog return if you don't have a label.
I'm not saying there isn't something going on with printing, we looking into that. But for now this is the backup process. I realize it's not ideal.

Haha, I guess HQ has eyes on this thread with the message they posted last afternoon
Where did they post their response posted?
I can do a vendor inquiry to get the address but there will be no documentation that our store sent the item back. So is it really necessary to credit Target + Return?

Back