Archived Deliverying tv's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Former Fulfillment Operations Lead
So does anyone know how the TV delivery program works? We currently have a TV a guest bought that need to get delivered but it's been there a few days...No one seems to know what we do on our end if anything.

I’ve always wondered this too haha. I can never talk anyone into we live in an area where lots of people drive trucks they always got them in easily. If someone did want to do it I wouldn’t know how to do it though.

Would they call SquareTrade then?

We deliver TVs??

It's an outside company that does and they charge ridiculous prices.

Depends on the size of the TV but it's something around $100.

Wish they'd let us just clock out, deliver the TV, pocket say $50, then go back and clock back in.

I had a TM transfer a TV from another store anyone ever done that?

Its delivery only, not set up. They do not even take it out of the box. Just drop it off. Guest has to make all the arrangements. I believe it's part of the $99 service plan (2yr extended warranty)

Wish they'd let us just clock out, deliver the TV, pocket say $50, then go back and clock back in.
Hahahaha, and take blame if the TM is stupid and drives off with it to never return? Or say the TV is broken upon arrival, target doesnt want the responsibility ot dealing with a busted TV due to an arrogant TM. Plus they would have to provide a vehicle large enough to deliver the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back