Pricing and Presentation Demerchandising Seasonal

I see a stantion next to your stack flat. We didn't get one of those, in fact, we didn't get any signing for the stack flat. Just an empty shipper bin. Typically it's been over head.

Wondered how we were pricing this stuff?

Did manage to finish setting all aisle pogs. The flats are still missing key components and price tags. This has been a mess all around. No hours. No support.

yeah you should've received 4 stanchions, 1 for each row on both sides of the aisle.

speaking of these stanchions, i am extremely concerned they're going to be destroyed within 2 weeks by our cleaning crew lol. they're not particularly careful with fragile cardboard stanchions when cleaning the floors.

yeah you should've received 4 stanchions, 1 for each row on both sides of the aisle.

speaking of these stanchions, i am extremely concerned they're going to be destroyed within 2 weeks by our cleaning crew lol. they're not particularly careful with fragile cardboard stanchions when cleaning the floors.

Funny you say that, I went to another store and their stanchion are barely standing because the base is so crushed.

Funny you say that, I went to another store and their stanchion are barely standing because the base is so crushed.

lol oh jeez. i swear they need someone who actually worked at a target store in corporate so they have a second opinion when creating some of this stuff that inevitably doesn't work for xyz reasons.

Well there goes the low and productive chemical aisle we had in the backroom, now all the way to the top with openstock from rear seasonal set. Great job sending me all that tide!
Yep. Same with a boatload of mouthwash and deodorant and body wash and liquid soap refills. The DC sure better not send me any more of that stuff. (Now watch, I'll get cases of all of it on the next truck.)

Since the management team at my Target seems to only care about processes that get counted into metrics, no one bothered to demerchandise any of seasonal. We just today finished setting as we, 2 of us, had to demerch, repush, and backstock. Anyone else have this issue every time we have these sets in seasonal?

Weeks before, our tl started telling the etls that seasonal needs to be empty for us to be able to set and stock the area based on the hours given. Not demerch. Not repush. Now we won't get the push done or the backstock which makes it look like our fault.
It's the DBOs job to get it ready for the set. There was 0 push off the truck for that dept. Plenty of time to get it ready, timing is everything. It went salvage on Friday. So sign it, let it sell and set it in Friday.

It's the DBOs job to get it ready for the set. There was 0 push off the truck for that dept. Plenty of time to get it ready, timing is everything. It went salvage on Friday. So sign it, let it sell and set it in Friday.

This was only true for Mini, not Rear Seasonal.

Ours are going to be taken out by rugs. I guarantee it.

Normally we'll have the TM who closes in seasonal help demerch or condense for 2 days before the set. No point in having it zone if its going down soon. Works pretty well for us.

This whole set has been a joke and we should have gotten twice the hours we were given to get it done and not look like we don't know what we are doing because we can't get it done in these fairytale Dreamland times Target comes up with

When I left Friday, we had all of mini and rear set, but only half pushed, if that. I had two things built but zero signing done. Our vm is out on medical leave and of course, no one is getting those hours.

I use to untie all the Pigs a week or more before the next set date. it use to help with autofills and Tjx not filling seasonal due to no locations overthere.

Back