Archived Denied operations manager position, however

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many of you know, I recently applied for the open operations manager position at the call center I worked at. I was denied that position, however, without even applying for it, I was asked to fill the open Director of Human Resources position! They said they thought it would be a better fit for me, as I have strong leadership skills, know how to balance work and employee moral/issues, be fair, and am overall a people person. It's a step up from operations manager, so, of course, I took it!

An update on other things too:

Since sending that picture message to my ex with me and his other ex in the picture (we smiled, held a sign up that said, "we campared notes! f**k you ****!"), I have gotten a response from my notorious ex. "I'm sorry, we both made mistakes. I just didn't have the balls to admit to mine. We can defintely work on our friendship, and maybe more, if your interested". My response: "Oh i could go on and on and make you feel like a piece of crap, but your not worth my energy. I only have two words I really want to say to you: f**k you."

I blocked him from emailing me, and cutoff all contact sources he had to me.

Me and his other ex are actually dating now, he's my boyfriend. He's a great guy.

I'm still damaged, but time is healing me, although I'm sure I'll always have a scar of some sort.

I knew things always happen for a reason, but damn! Sometimes God has an amazing sense of humor lol

It's good to hear that things are getting better for you. And congrats on the promotion!

When a door closes, a window opens.
Just watch out for the screens, tho.....

Glad to hear things are going better for you.
Hold on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back