Archived Did anyone else get the black messenger bags to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think the bags look a bit silly. I saw 2 LODs wearing them one night, and before I saw the second I honestly wondered if the first had had some sort of a medical emergency/condition that required them to carry around a device of some sort.

This, of course, is not to suggest that people required to carry around medical equipment look ridiculous- but it just looked "off" imo.

That being said, they've got to get rid of those catalogs somehow. Has anyone else seen the box they came in? They placed ours in a very "in the way" spot in the BR...the thing is absolutely massive!

Honestly, I think the bags look a bit silly. I saw 2 LODs wearing them one night, and before I saw the second I honestly wondered if the first had had some sort of a medical emergency/condition that required them to carry around a device of some sort.

This, of course, is not to suggest that people required to carry around medical equipment look ridiculous- but it just looked "off" imo.

That being said, they've got to get rid of those catalogs somehow. Has anyone else seen the box they came in? They placed ours in a very "in the way" spot in the BR...the thing is absolutely massive!
Double half pallets for us. Stacked and moved around like a red headed stepchild...

My ETL keeps trying to hand me the new shipping shirt as well as my Curbside uniform. Ick. And I'm sorry, but my boobs are NOT going to fit into those tiny little shirts you got.
I got a 3xl shirt. Does your store not have any that size? It's the only size that I will wear because I need one long enough to cover my ass. I guess I have the opposite problem of what you have. I could probably fit a 2xl but I'd feel awkward.

I got a 3xl shirt. Does your store not have any that size? It's the only size that I will wear because I need one long enough to cover my ass. I guess I have the opposite problem of what you have. I could probably fit a 2xl but I'd feel awkward.

If they have 3xl, I'm going to grab one, but they usually don't even carry regular XL shirts. The only reason we're even getting 2xl is because the new ETL is heavier set, too.

The only person I've seen wearing one is this one guy who walks around, thinking he's a TL. I saw him today in front of guest services standing behind a "Digital Service Advisor" 'desk' -- what IS that?!
This is exactly the kind of TM for that job. Someone who is over confident and enjoys talking to hear the sound of their own voice. He'll probably do a great job, and you'll hate him.

Now that I think of it, I doubt anyone in my store would wear one. The guys (there are like 4 of us) just don't care enough. And all the gals wear whatever they want with a red sweater/coat/scarf thing all day long. Only the STL wears one.

I was given the free shipping shirt and messenger bag filled with the weekly ad and the toy ad. Only two guests throughout my entire 8 hour shift wanted a copy of the ad.

This is exactly the kind of TM for that job. Someone who is over confident and enjoys talking to hear the sound of their own voice. He'll probably do a great job, and you'll hate him.

And it keeps them busy and out of your hair. I hate that kind of thing, they love it. Win, win for me.

Can someone post a photo of one of the bags? I've heard of them but I'm curious as to what they look like..

Give 'em that same response if they ask you to cashier ;)

From what I know, we're only getting three messenger bags. One of our TM's really wants a fanny pack. I kinda agree with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back