Archived Didn't get my raise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hiring manager talked to me over a week ago, and informed me that I got a raise, and that it would be in effect on 10/11/15. However, I just checked my pay rate online and it still hasn't changed. What should I do?

How are you checking it online? The number shown on the pay and benefits website isn't accurate at all. Your paycheck is the best way to check pay rate as far as I know.

My hiring manager talked to me over a week ago, and informed me that I got a raise, and that it would be in effect on 10/11/15. However, I just checked my pay rate online and it still hasn't changed. What should I do?
Was 10/11 the start of the pay period? If so, it should be on your paycheck next Friday (viewable online by next Tuesday).

Raises?
I get a retirement check every month and work for the federal government. Four of the last six years we have not gotten raises. I don't whine about it - but this is the same for all the folks on Social Security, who often struggle to get by.

Raises?
I get a retirement check every month and work for the federal government. Four of the last six years we have not gotten raises. I don't whine about it - but this is the same for all the folks on Social Security, who often struggle to get by.
So because you didn't get a raise no one else deserves one? Maybe instead of fighting each other you should fight to get a raise.

@Bike: My mom's a retired teacher & hasn't gotten a COL raise in 11 yrs but the (state-appointed) financial group managing their fund has been paid some pretty handsome bonuses just for keeping it solvent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back