Archived Didn't get my Yearly Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously with the new year and spring quickly approaching, it's got a couple of people talking about yearly reviews and pay raises. Coming to think about, I never received my 2017 yearly review. Our store had ungone a massive remodel, so naturally I was constantly moved around. I've been trained in almost all departments so I wasn't directly reporting to any TL or ETL.
However I signed onto be a Hardlines employee, so most of their teamleads helped me along the way. That following April, one of the sales floor team leads told me about the review and how he had one for me ready. But unfortunately, it kept getting put off when I'd occasionally asked for it. About a couple of weeks later the team lead who wrote my review moved to another store. So I never received it.
so my questions are, Am I entitled to receive one? Would I have seen a pay raise by now if I received one? And would it do me any good to ask about it now?

Obviously with the new year and spring quickly approaching, it's got a couple of people talking about yearly reviews and pay raises. Coming to think about, I never received my 2017 yearly review. Our store had ungone a massive remodel, so naturally I was constantly moved around. I've been trained in almost all departments so I wasn't directly reporting to any TL or ETL.
However I signed onto be a Hardlines employee, so most of their teamleads helped me along the way. That following April, one of the sales floor team leads told me about the review and how he had one for me ready. But unfortunately, it kept getting put off when I'd occasionally asked for it. About a couple of weeks later the team lead who wrote my review moved to another store. So I never received it.
so my questions are, Am I entitled to receive one? Would I have seen a pay raise by now if I received one? And would it do me any good to ask about it now?

They are required to write you one. I'd imagine you got a raise and didn't notice. Talk to HR.

Go to HR and they can look up if you got your raise. We are required to keep reviews for at least a year so they may still have it.

I will be honest, sometimes reviews are half assed depending on the leader. I know at my store some people got 2's because we can only give out so many 3s

They "lost" my review one year so I just heard my raise amount and nothing else. But you should have received your raise back in May regardless.
I will be honest, sometimes reviews are half assed depending on the leader. I know at my store some people got 2's because we can only give out so many 3s
I suspect no 3s were allowed on my team last year...it was the first "middling" review I've received since my first year as a seasonal but I still got an almost $1 raise (bump to $12 plus 5% raise), which I wasn't expecting to see with the DIO and was the only thing keeping me from raising hell about that. It seemed like they were working around something.

You would have gotten your raise first then bumped to $12 in the same conversation. So they prob bumped your pay but didn’t sit down with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back