Archived Direct Deposit Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle72

Ermahgerd Terghet
Hey Guys So just want to make sure I did this right..
I entered my routing and account number and it gives me the deposit options
Balance
Amount/Percent
Balance afterNet Pay

it will not let me enter 100% says I can't use symbols or when I leave it to say 100 it keeps defaulting to $100 and I want all the money to go into one account. So I should just enter balance after net pay and leave the rest blank I mean it's all just going into one account.

Hey Guys So just want to make sure I did this right..
I entered my routing and account number and it gives me the deposit options
Balance
Amount/Percent
Balance afterNet Pay

it will not let me enter 100% says I can't use symbols or when I leave it to say 100 it keeps defaulting to $100 and I want all the money to go into one account. So I should just enter balance after net pay and leave the rest blank I mean it's all just going into one account.

I believe that there is wording on the same page (very close to the choices) that tells you to choose a specific one. Check the page again to make sure. I think it tells you to choose "balance" but I can't say for sure since I am not in store right now.

Edit:

Update - @bullwinkle72 , I checked for you while I was in store today. It really does have wording like I thought. Like @Underpresssure posted below, it says, "You must select “Balance” as one of your direct deposit setup options in the Deposit type field.” Your guess to "just enter 'balance after net pay' and leave the rest blank" was on point.

@SFSFun - Nice visual of the direct deposit setup!

Last edited:
On the direct deposit set up page what is a “Deposit Order”? I put 1 but I am not entirely sure what that is.

I believe that there is wording on the same page (very close to the choices) that tells you to choose a specific one. Check the page again to make sure. I think it tells you to choose "balance" but I can't say for sure since I am not in store right now.

Yeah it says “You must select “Balance” as one of your direct deposit setup options in the Deposit type field.”

I clicked that and it changed the Deposit Order to something different and the Amount or Percent box is blank.

So I should just enter balance after net pay and leave the rest blank I mean it's all just going into one account.
Yes.

That's how mine is setup and this is what it looks like:

snXsKqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back