Archived Discontinued Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a process to pull discontinued merchandise from the backroom so I could fill an empty end cap?

Is there a process to pull discontinued merchandise from the backroom so I could fill an empty end cap?
They should come out with your price change pulls but if you want items that are discontinued within a specific pog you can click manage inven form the POG page in MyWork and select to pull discontinue.

Copy that. I will give it a shot when I go in on Wed.

There is also a way to pull discontinued items from a specific fillgroup, i.e. PLUG or COSM, etc. I believe it is done using the Create a Salesplan function in myWork. I've only done it once and it was a while ago so can't remember how I did it exactly, but I know it's in there!

They should come out with your price change pulls but if you want items that are discontinued within a specific pog you can click manage inven form the POG page in MyWork and select to pull discontinue.

There is no reason for anything that is not getting marked down to come out on any price change pulls. AFAIK You cannot create a batch for it, but you can see them on a backroom report.

There is also a way to pull discontinued items from a specific fillgroup, i.e. PLUG or COSM, etc. I believe it is done using the Create a Salesplan function in myWork. I've only done it once and it was a while ago so can't remember how I did it exactly, but I know it's in there!

i'll need to try this tonight bc we've got a TON of discontinued product sitting in our BUCK backroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back