I'm Lost! Discrimination at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this, if you don't work for Target anymore?

What's the point of this, if you don't work for Target anymore?

Because if the same employee is at the Target why wouldn't I speak up? It will happen again if it is allowed to. It's a disservice to me and many others from the same background not to take this situation seriously.

Because if the same employee is at the Target why wouldn't I speak up? It will happen again if it is allowed to. It's a disservice to me and many others from the same background not to take this situation seriously.

What do you want to happen though?

What do you want to happen though?
For the person to be held responsible and take accountability for their actions..? Lol that's how it works in the real world.

For the person to be held responsible and take accountability for their actions..? Lol that's how it works in the real world.

So.....like an apology?

You're whole life revolves around your job at Tarshit and honestly it is hilarious how pathetic you are lmao god bless.
Says the 'persecuted' person posting on a TARGET EMPLOYEE BLOG.
You created your account in 2011 LMAO 8 YEARS AGO I feel bad for you
And you couldn't even last 90 days. Sad.
Good luck with that in the current political climate.
Realistically, you left - problem solved. Bye, Felicia.

Mods, I think this has run its course & serves no further purpose.
Lock, please?

So, starting from the top.

You have every right to report this event since you feel like a victim.
However, since you don't work there anymore (and possibly neither does the young woman in question) the odds are little will be done.

You asked the 'question' in a forum with people who have a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, then took umbrage with their responses.
You even went so far as to insult them for seeing things differently than you do.

I said I was sorry if you went through a situation where you were discriminated against and were insulted.
I meant it.

Why don't we take what we have learned from this thread and move on to better things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back