Archived dissatisfied with health benifits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the team survey to let the company know we are dissatisfied with the health benefits offered this year!!!!! Bring back the BCBS PPO and HMO for all team members!!! We can't afford $5,000 deductibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real fun to do in a crowded work area with ETLs glancing over your shoulder.
Kinda threw anonymity out the window.

I dont think Etl benefits are any different than anyone else's. Once you are eligible for benefits you choose between an HRA and HSA.

You probably selected the plan with low amount taken out of your paycheck and high deductible (HSA).

When I got the promotion from Signing TM to SFT they opened up my options for benefits again due to me being in the TL level of store operations(yes, SFTs are considered TLs for pay and benefits purposes). At this level I also have access to a PPO($2,000 /yr w/ my options) and the Blue Care Network($3,000 /yr w/ my options).

When I got the promotion from Signing TM to SFT they opened up my options for benefits again due to me being in the TL level of store operations(yes, SFTs are considered TLs for pay and benefits purposes). At this level I also have access to a PPO($2,000 /yr w/ my options) and the Blue Care Network($3,000 /yr w/ my options).

Aren't those just the benefits that go with being "full time" though? (which is TL and up for full time) Are TL benefits the same as ETL, or do ETLs get something even better?

Mister z & target Annie are both correct answers on etl's. Tl's & tm's get short changed on insurance.
Have your dependents ready with ssn numbers in June, spot is going After them next.

Last edited:
ETLs have a different tier of coverage/options for health ins &, because they're salaried, don't have to worry about losing eligibility.
Re: kids' SS#s - I'm ready for ya, spot.

Actually, I recommend EVERYONE use the LET US KNOW PROGRAM as well as BENEFITS.FEEDBACK@Target.com as well as the Best Team Survery AND the Hotline, use EVERY possible avenue to get the CEO's and Big Wigs to realize how TERRIBLE their decision was to RUIN your benefits!
Use the team survey to let the company know we are dissatisfied with the health benefits offered this year!!!!! Bring back the BCBS PPO and HMO for all team members!!! We can't afford $5,000 deductibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back