Archived Do You Get Told About Guest Surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomTeamMember

The Request Has Been Cleared
Recently I've had a few guests say that they would take the guest survey and write about how helpful I was. I was just wondering if anyone gets told by anyone if a guests writes a good review on you? Or is there another way to find out? Not a big deal if not I'm just really curious.

The GE at my store is pretty consistent about giving shout-outs when someone gets recognized on a survey. Maybe just ask your ETL-GE since I'm pretty sure they're the ones responsible for reading the surveys.

We print them off and post them on the recognition board after a couple of days (they stay with the LOD notes for a couple of days to get read at huddles).

We print them off and post them on the recognition board after a couple of days (they stay with the LOD notes for a couple of days to get read at huddles).
When do they usually do huddles? In all the time I've worked at target I've only ever seen them do it once

We do them in the morning, 9:00, and evening, 5 or 6 depending on the schedule.
The one time they did it, it was in the morning. I mostly do evening shifts and have never seen them do that... oh well :rolleyes:

Nary a peep. TBR posts were my first encounter with surveys and metrics...before this place I had never even noticed the survey link on my receipts before

Never been asked to participate in a huddle. Not now, and not when I worked here in the past. No feedback on guest surveys other than HR ETL mentioning twice that I had a bunch of great surveys, and 'Thanks. '

I have been around for about 3 years and have only been in a huddle on Black Thursday. Other than that we don't hold them.
We have them but they are just an excuse to get a bunch of people in one spot to help push product because that area has fallen behind. Cashiers never attend huddles but people talk.

We used to have to circle the survey on the bottom of the receipt before handing it to the guest and would be talked to if the GSA caught us not doing it. And we had a jerk ETLGE that would notice if one wasn’t circled when a return was made and would look up the transaction to have a conversation with that cashier about it not being circled. Now no one talks about the surveys at all.

So, there will no longer be a focus on guest surveys? How will they measure service? Not that the surveys really tell how great the service is in the stores.

For front end, the GSA/GSTL will observe each TM and write an evaluation on how they interacted with a guest. They have a specific form to fill out. Basically spy on the TM like they used to when Red Cards were a thing.

For front end, the GSA/GSTL will observe each TM and write an evaluation on how they interacted with a guest. They have a specific form to fill out. Basically spy on the TM like they used to when Red Cards were a thing.

miss me with that bullshit thanks

I'll just make sure I'm extra peppy and enthusiastic when I know that the GSA/GSTL is watching

When I used to work in the Front End of a Grocery Store, we had to do that on our cashiers

Miss me with that bullshit
098C9BC3-D226-40BC-B245-B5EEED21B91B.gif

I'd love to know if there's any good surveys about me. Several times guests have told me how thankful they are for my help, and make a point of reading my name badge, and......nothing more said ever. Like every single one forgot my name as soon as I was out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back