Do you think Target will require tm’s to get vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean 100% vaxxed by Jan 4, including the 2 weeks waiting time after the 2nd shot before you are considered 100%? Or just your 2nd shot by Jan 4?

Because if it means 2 weeks post, it isn't giving much time to get within compliance.

Does this mean 100% vaxxed by Jan 4, including the 2 weeks waiting time after the 2nd shot before you are considered 100%? Or just your 2nd shot by Jan 4?

Because if it means 2 weeks post, it isn't giving much time to get within compliance.
I’m pretty sure the spot lawyers are looking into everything before king spot releases a statement

Reminder that it wouldn't be a true mandate. You can do weekly testing instead. I'm sure they'll find a way to do testing on site.
The irony that is lost on most people is one of the major reasons to have everyone vaccinated us to protect those who can't get the vaccine for medical reasons.
So the answer is "fire everyone who we are trying to protect with the madate".
Which is to say, you are correct. You CANNOT make a true mandate, as it would be discriminatory against anyone with medical reasons they cannot get it.

This isn't technically a mandate. It's a new OSHA rule about an avoidable risk in the work place. Exemptions will be allowed for those who are not in health care facilities that accept federal dollars (i.e. Medicare or Medicaid) but those employees must agree to weekly testing. (Who pays for that testing isn't defined, as far as I've heard.) For employees in health care facilities that accept federal dollars, there is no exemption allowed.
Of course, a number of GOP governors and attorneys general are already talking about lawsuits. But OSHA has written the rule to be pretty much lawsuit-proof.

Our Governor just filed a lawsuit to stop it. Hope it is successful. If not, looks like I will be retiring sooner then planned. Thank God for my 401K. The funny thing is Vaccinated spread it just as easily.
It’s factually untrue that vaccinated people spread covid as easily as unvaccinated. You can’t spread it if you can’t get it, and at most 1 in 100 vaccinated people get it.

Sorry but you are incorrect. Most of the cases are spread by the hands. Of which comes into contact with just about everything. You can spread it, but not get it, unless you touch eyes, mouth, noise, etc. The vaccinated are (mostly) protected in fighting the virus once inside their systems. The vaccine does nothing to fight it on your exterior body. As for the vaccine was designed to fight Covid A, to a lesser extent B, C, and Delta. It seems to be even less effictive against G thru Lamda and Mu . If that were the case as you said, then the common yearly flu virus wouldn't be spread by those that got the shots, Even though those shots are usually about 30% to 70% effective. As for getting it your numbers are for A type, not D, L, or M types. Those that have the virus shots, plus the third and forth boosters are hospitalized in the 6-11% and those rates are going up fast (per Israel studies) why have given 4th dose already. with over 95% having at least 3 shots.

Sorry but you are incorrect. Most of the cases are spread by the hands. Of which comes into contact with just about everything. You can spread it, but not get it, unless you touch eyes, mouth, noise, etc. The vaccinated are (mostly) protected in fighting the virus once inside their systems. The vaccine does nothing to fight it on your exterior body. As for the vaccine was designed to fight Covid A, to a lesser extent B, C, and Delta. It seems to be even less effictive against G thru Lamda and Mu . If that were the case as you said, then the common yearly flu virus wouldn't be spread by those that got the shots, Even though those shots are usually about 30% to 70% effective. As for getting it your numbers are for A type, not D, L, or M types. Those that have the virus shots, plus the third and forth boosters are hospitalized in the 6-11% and those rates are going up fast (per Israel studies) why have given 4th dose already. with over 95% having at least 3 shots.
you are so dumb, i need to tell you this, i really do not care if i get blasted by commie or sage for this

“most of the cases are spread by the hands” good fucking gravy do you think that you can contract hiv from a fucking toilet seat too?

We have a thread for this nonsense.

This one is done.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back