Does anybody know how long the Non rehirable flag lasts ?

I was just curious as to how long the non rehirable flag on someone's file lasts. I job abandoned back in August of 2019 and have since tried to return to target and had no luck until recently. I now have an interview at a location that's pretty far to me and I'd prefer to work at my old store or just somewhere closer in general. I couldn't help but think maybe they made a mistake or maybe they're taking a shot in the dark or maybe even my non rehirable status is now gone. Any help on the matter would be great.

It will always be there. It’s just more stores are willing to at least interview and ask questions. Plus right now a lot of stores need to staff more to cover LOAs and get thru the extra trucks and workload that goes with that. Plus some e who already knows what they’re doing means less time has to be spent training. Good luck at your interview!

August 2019 was not that long ago. You couldn't be past whatever circumstances made you leave without notice. It's not like you quit 5 years ago (and people marked non rehireable 5 years ago still have problems).

@Tessa120 clearly the store I have an interview at and myself disagree with your statement. Along with just about everybody else willing to hire someone flagged as non rehirable and those who were actually hired before ever reaching five years.

@T1Operator,
I think that spot called your former store hr. Please review your other threads.

From the best thread with the answer of your status 03-26-2020.
HR. Can verify that we don’t have it spelled out whether someone is or isn’t rehire-able. It would honestly be nice though. All we see is a numeric code that we don’t know what it means. IF an applicant lists they previously worked at Target we can call HROC and get start/end dates and termination code. That’s it. We have better luck calling the previous store, they’ll generally let us know if they would rehire the TM or not.
Thanks
@JAShands

The other threads.

Back