Archived Does AP turn cases over to LEOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just have the ETL-AP and APS, no TPS
You mean ETL-AP and TPS. There isn't any ETL-AP/APS combos in the org charts.

Although they should make one, because the small, tiny little Kmart I used to work at in the fairly upscale suburbs had more security than the current Target I work at in the almost hood.

Last edited:
PD, especially if your in a large city, usually puts shoplifting pretty low on the priority list. In my area unless it's a felony amount they aren't even filing the charges. We have to go to the courts ourselves to press the charges.

Small jurisdictions are the exception to this rule. If you have a close partnership with that PD, and don't bug them all the time for petty stuff, they might be willing to work with you more.

And I won't chase or fight with anyone. I get paid pretty decent, but not enough for all of that. Like I tell people, I only have to catch you once and I can get you for pretty much everything else you've already done or going to do in the future.

You mean ETL-AP and TPS. There isn't any ETL-AP/APS combos in the org charts.

Although they should make one, because the small, tiny little Kmart I used to work at in the fairly upscale suburbs had more security than the current Target I work at in the almost hood.
That store may have an opening for TPS. Org 3 stores do have ETL/APS/TPS combos. Or it's a store that still has a SR TPS, which may be going plain clothes.

That store may have an opening for TPS. Org 3 stores do have ETL/APS/TPS combos. Or it's a store that still has a SR TPS, which may be going plain clothes.

Not 100% sure on the openings but it is the ETL-AP and the APS (undercover) only that we have right now

Not 100% sure on the openings but it is the ETL-AP and the APS (undercover) only that we have right now

Yeah your store's probably hiring TPS right now. Not sure I've seen a store with an APS but no TPS whatsoever.

We're busy enough as it is chasing after people pushing $200 Dysons out the door. If you're in the city, PD won't care even if youve identified them. They'll get caught eventually. Ap work can really test your patience at times, but there's no doubt these people will keep at it until caught.

Truth. My team has made several apprehensions in the past few weeks based on previous incidents. We recognized their faces, watched them, and sure enough, they did the same exact thing they had before. Stopped 'em at the door and made that long walk to the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back