Archived Does your store have lazy/unproductive GSTL/GSA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do it ourselves. We came up with an idea to create a checklane Plano team. Initially it was one of the GSAs captainship. However, in my opinion it was too much on one person and ineffective. When I became TL after being a GSA I took several cashiers and trained them on sales planners, shooting batches, pulling batches, etc.

So we have a team of cahiers dedicated to that. Also the more they know the easier it'll be for them to grow and become leaders themselves.
You are a good leader!

The title reminds me of this scene from breakfast club-Literally my ETL/GSTL/and GSA

We have one GSTL who is super intense like if there is any silence at all during a transaction she's like "WHY WERENT YOU ENGAGING WITH THAT GUEST AND ASKING ABOUT THE REDCARD" and then our other one is literally an airhead, I like her because she lets me do my thing but I hate that she's so stupid lol. I have to remind her like 3 times about each of my breaks, and she forgets to send someone to cover SCO when I get off every single time. I'll walkie her "hey I'm getting off in 10 minutes do you have someone to cover"
"Yes I'll send them right now"
"Hey I get off in two minutes are they coming"
"Oh sorry I forgot yes they're coming"
"Hey I got off 5, 10, even 15 minutes ago are they coming"
"Ugh I forgot go ahead and leave I'll come cover" like omg I literally can not help you more
Literally every single thing I tell her she forgets. "Hey just so you know I need to take my lunch before x o'clock"
"I got it don't worry"
*30 minutes before*
"Hey I need to take my lunch"
"Okay I'll send you don't worry"
*15 minutes before*
"I'm turning off my light and going to lunch I need to take it before x o'clock"
"Oh my god why are you so close go ahead and go" like ajskklslsl :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back