Archived Drama of Past, Present...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have moved on from Target and now I am seeing other TMs following suit.

As told to me, I had a former TM tell me an experience.

The former TM still shops at our local Target in a good sized, urban area. The store has some good TMs yet it is frequently understaffed. One busy weekend, the former TM is in line to check out. After he exits, the E-AP waves and says hello. He proceeded to say former employees should not be filling out guest surveys. He added it doesn't look good for our store, and our STL will look to cancel any guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. He ended it by saying the STL doesn't want any former TMs business if they are found out. He said take care and he notice a smirk starting to form as he walked away.

Despite all this, the upside is the E-AP is leaving to take a transfer at the end of the month. A transfer to the other side to the state. The current AP officer who works with him has put in two weeks and it leaving as well. The TM told me this is blessing in disguise because both have these mood swings and were said they were not easy to work with. The upside is the APTL is staying and has a good reputation of ignoring the BS, gossip.. and focusing on the job.

I have moved on from Target and now I am seeing other TMs following suit.

As told to me, I had a former TM tell me an experience.

The former TM still shops at our local Target in a good sized, urban area. The store has some good TMs yet it is frequently understaffed. One busy weekend, the former TM is in line to check out. After he exits, the E-AP waves and says hello. He proceeded to say former employees should not be filling out guest surveys. He added it doesn't look good for our store, and our STL will look to cancel any guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. He ended it by saying the STL doesn't want any former TMs business if they are found out. He said take care and he notice a smirk starting to form as he walked away.

Despite all this, the upside is the E-AP is leaving to take a transfer at the end of the month. A transfer to the other side to the state. The current AP officer who works with him has put in two weeks and it leaving as well. The TM told me this is blessing in disguise because both have these mood swings and were said they were not easy to work with. The upside is the APTL is staying and has a good reputation of ignoring the BS, gossip.. and focusing on the job.

Sounds like your store has a major leadership issue.

...He proceeded to say former employees should not be filling out guest surveys. He added it doesn't look good for our store, and our STL will look to cancel any guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. He ended it by saying the STL doesn't want any former TMs business if they are found out. He said take care and he notice a smirk starting to form as he walked away...

Does this sound realistic, outrageous, legal or all three. Former TMs should not be filling out surveys? The biggie: The STL will cancel guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. The worst, STL doesn't want former TM's business if they are found out.

That’s BS. Ask them where the handbook says that former employees can’t fill out surveys. If a former employee didn’t get good service, company deserves to hear about it.

...He proceeded to say former employees should not be filling out guest surveys. He added it doesn't look good for our store, and our STL will look to cancel any guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. He ended it by saying the STL doesn't want any former TMs business if they are found out. He said take care and he notice a smirk starting to form as he walked away...

Does this sound realistic, outrageous, legal or all three. Former TMs should not be filling out surveys? The biggie: The STL will cancel guest surveys that could have been written by former and current TMs. The worst, STL doesn't want former TM's business if they are found out.
How the heck would they even know a former TM did the survey?

Yeah your former STL is full of it. You can't cancel a survey, first of all. Second of all, nobody has time to be digging deep through surveys and reviewing footage to see if that fuzzy image on the screen might be a former TM. Your GE sure as hell isn't going to do it. If you STL is doing it then he/she has shit for brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back