Archived Drastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone still do drastic by printing it out, or do you only do it on the MyDevice now? Thoughts on the MyDevice approach?

It appears to still require to be done via printing it out. Even when I accept the drastic change via myDevice it still appears on the printed list (along with other things not on the mydevice at all) days later.
Unless there is more to it than the swiping for accept/delete? Updating the count again via the Drastic Count portion didn't seem to do anything at all

Communication I read said this was replacing the paper print out.

Yeah my etl told me to just stop printing it out, and only do it on the MyDevice. Which I'm ok with because it's much easier in my opinion.

I'm also not entirely sure if for some odd reason the print out and the MyDevice ones are connected. Not sure.

Just do it on the myDevice like the company wants you to do. The company has upped the drastic count trigger for quantity or cost so much that I think they are going to be very surprised when physical inventories are complete for the year. In the past, the more we researched, the more drastics that would be on the list and that we corrected, now, that very little research can be done, I'll have no more than one or two daily, and, mostly it is none. And, I don't really think that the DC, Flow, Backroom, and AP have improved to account for the drop in drastics we have to do each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back