Dress Code

Hello!

I am joining the team and wanted to know the current dress code. Could one of you post it for me?
Thanks in advance!

Thank you! Are there any restrictions to the tops or just need to be red?
Honestly it depends on the leadership at your store. Mike said it needs to be at least 50% red, though it can be any shade of red. Personally, I try to stay with a solid or near solid red. However, I do have some dark reds, red/pink-ish, and actual red. I would just suggest wearing something basic for a little while until you can get a feel for how other TMs dress

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Welcome!

Go to a Goodwill store or thrift store and buy one or two plain, totally red shirts to start with and wear them with jeans with no rips or holes in them. As others have posted, there can be great leeway with the dress code in stores that are even in the same district. Start with what I have suggested, after a few weeks you can then modify it as you see what is acceptable at your store.

Because our store has become so relaxed on the dress code (including the STL and District Leaders) with their burgundy tops and plaid shirts, I took a chance and wore our university's red jersey for a couple days and no one said anything. It's so crazy how a year ago that wouldn't have flown. I mostly did it because I really didn't have any clean other red shirts that I could justify wearing, but I'm going back to my polos and blouses tomorrow since I did laundry.

This should go without saying but don't wear a shirt with a plunging neckline that goes to your belly button and no bra (you may laugh but legit had a new hire that thought this would fly -___- )

Also you must wear long pants unless you're cart attendant or pushing freight, then you have the option to wear shorts. No skirts.

This should go without saying but don't wear a shirt with a plunging neckline that goes to your belly button and no bra (you may laugh but legit had a new hire that thought this would fly -___- )

Also you must wear long pants unless you're cart attendant or pushing freight, then you have the option to wear shorts. No skirts.
I thought skirts were specifically allowed?

I'm a part timer, so I always wear jeans and rotate 2 shirts. One from bullseyeshop.com that just says says "Target" a bunch down the front, and one from Redbubble that has a pic of a walkie with "Hey LOD..." next to it.

Back