Archived Drinks on the sales floor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
. If I need to look up an item for a guest and I do not have a zebra, I call another tm with equipment to do it for me on the floor or the GSTL if on register.

Yeah to each their own, I don't like this. I prefer to help guest right then and there. I feel like asking someone else to look something up for them makes me look indifferent. I prefer to help them myself and that leads to guest service cards :)

I think its extremely unprofessional to be on your phone at work,

Meh it's Target. I am not sure how professional you can get.

You make some good points and I am strictly against texting or surfing on the floor. Earphones on the floor but if it helps a guest I don't mind using my phone. It's cool showing them how cartwheel and target.com works so they can figure out how to help themselves

Last edited:
If it is a problem that is not allowed ok... but than it better be alright for a TM to run to grab a drink when they are thirsty.

They can correct these nuts. I'll drink what I want when I want where I want

They can correct these nuts. I'll drink what I want when I want where I want

Lmfao, what a fuckin' jerk off response.

puhlease.gif

Yeah to each their own, I don't like this. I prefer to help guest right then and there. I feel like asking someone else to look something up for them makes me look indifferent.

Yes, to each their own. But to me, telling a guest "sorry, I didn't get any equipment today, so I am going to grab somebody who has it" doesn't make me sound indifferent. Its not my fault if there's not enough equipment.

I haven't wore a name time in 4 years. I don't really want to know the names of clerks I meet. It's arkward when people you don't know try to call you buy your first

When I forget mine, I wear a random spare from TSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back