Archived Drive Up After Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous. The system should have a cutoff built-in for pickup that prevents people from arriving near or after close. It wouldn't be at all hard to build a cutoff into the system and even email people if it's getting close to the last pickup time. Not that guests would read it, but it would help cover their asses when guests inevitably bitch when the system gives them an "oops! The store is closing, can't pick up today, but they open at 7am tomorrow!" message when they try to say they're on the way.

Retail stores are trying to compete with Amazon I suppose by bringing the order to you. Not counting the disabled, elderly, or if the customer is buying a big screen tv etc where they would benefit from this service, I feel drive up is just enabling lazy self entitled people who could probably use the exercise. at least they could bother to walk to guest services for store pick up.

Retail stores are trying to compete with Amazon I suppose by bringing the order to you. Not counting the disabled, elderly, or if the customer is buying a big screen tv etc where they would benefit from this service, I feel drive up is just enabling lazy self entitled people who could probably use the exercise. at least they could bother to walk to guest services for store pick up.
New parents, people with small children, single people that are sick and need stuff, those with anxiety... you left a few people out.

Please. We're not in the business of bettering the fitness of consumers. What a bunch if irrelevant whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back