Archived Dropping POG Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the other day when I was dropping some POG fills for Back To School (the first time I've done it for a whole department), we ended up with a whole bunch of separate, small POG fills (like 40). I realized this was my fault for having hit "close batch" after scanning each POG, but after playing around with it for a bit, I couldn't figure out how to submit it all as one or just a few different POG fills. Is there a way I can do this through MyWork?

You will get a separate POG batch for every different POG you scan. so each aisle will essentially have it's own batch.

That's what a POG fill is, it fills the items for that POG.

Maybe a manual CAF is what you're looking to do. This'll pull items that may not quite be at the point where they'd come out on an autofill or CAF, but will still go out. This will pull the entire fillgroup, so you may get a few items that only go to stationary.
To do this:
  1. Find an item in the fillgroup you want to fill.
  2. Hit Manage Inventory.
  3. In the top right, hit "Fill (Fillgroup)"
  4. Select the depth to which you want to fill
  5. Pull that batch.
Don't go overboard! Sure, getting 1000 eaches out of the back and into BTS sounds great, but you may spend more time filling than necessary. Also, your LOD will not be happy when you still have 6 vehicles of push at 4PM.

I appreciate the answer guys. In order to limit the amount of POG fills then, I would just have to pick the POGs that most need to be filled?
I hadn't been trying to do a manCAF (though I did end up doing one today instead), as my seasonal-based Sr TL told me a few days ago to drop POG fills for BTS on Thursday and Friday. Is there absolutely no way to combine the individual POG fills into one larger one?

Side question: if I dropped various POG fills vs one manCAF, what is the difference in the types of items that would be pulled? Would they be similar or even the same items between the two, or is there a time when you would wish to use one vs the other (in terms of targeting specific types of items)?

Yep. Filling the POG fills the... POG. Because it automatically creates the batch, no you can't combine them.

Manual would fill the fillgroup, which could include items from Stationary that aren't dually located.

If the area is zoned decently, you could go through and update sales floor counts on low or out items using manage inventory. It's more time intensive, but more accurate and you can control how many batches you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back