Drug Test for injury

I had something fall on my bad shoulder directly on the bad spot. I was iffy about seeking medical care, but decided the next morning to get it checked out because I was paranoid as fuck. The STL was not happy that the SrTL didn't immediately get me drug tested, and the only saving grace was that I had been unsure about seeing a doctor the night before when I left work. Had I said before leaving work that yes I did want to see a doctor I'd have been peeing in a cup that night.

I wonder how the massive cocktail of meds I take would read.
I would probably have to warn them ahead of time what I'm taking in case it throws any false positives.

Acid will show up on certain drug tests. Remains in the follicles for months. Drop a tab and you'll be on the moon, bad stuff.

I wonder how the massive cocktail of meds I take would read.
I would probably have to warn them ahead of time what I'm taking in case it throws any false positives.
Depends on the meds. My little cocktail of mood stabilizer, mood stabilizer/antiseizure, and antipsychotic dont trigger any questions.

Edit: If someone is on antianxiety meds or stimulants, better take the bottles with you.

Last edited:
We used to just hammer down the industrial grade get the job done beer. Cheap and it worked. We had little to no class. PBR was the beer of choice in South Carolina.

Back