Archived DS game holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the numbers to order the DS game case holders? I'm looking for the plastic pieces that center the game in the display case in front. It is not listed on the POG. I can't find it on SAP. Thanks.

There are two different kinds on SAP, and we just ordered two sets of one of those kinds. If the ones we ordered are, in fact, correct, then I'll get back to you with the number as soon as they arrive this week.

The AX2398 are the older holders. Ours have still not arrived, but I went to another store in order to get the number from their displays.

The newer version is AX6385. The barcode reads 4-90040-1672-4, so it's number is 004-01-6742, though I'm not sure that descriptor is in SAP.

When you search for AX6385 in SAP, it shows two types of game holders with very similar descriptions. The second one is AX638...6, I believe. That being said, AX6385 specifically mentions that it replaces AX2398.

TLDR; AX6385 are the current version of the 2/3DS game holders in SAP. They're clear all over, though, without the white facing present on the older game holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back