Archived DTL Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the ones that they never bother to show up?? Those DTL visits, we have a lot of those.. Geography makes traffic a real PITA so if they visit other stores on the other side of the city they may not actually make it over to my store.. Yes traffic is that bad..

My DTL came today and was not happy with the state of the store which I don't blame him. The store has been a mess for months. He saw how destroyed softlines was and started folding tables and zoning and he pulled most of AP and the APBP who happened to be there too and had them fold tables. Needless to say he was not happy.

Last edited:
My DTL came today and was not happy with the state of the store which I don't blame him. The store has been a mess for months. He saw how destroyed softlines was and started folding tables and zoning and he pulled most of AP and the APBP who happened to be there too and had them fold tables. Needles to say he was not happy.
Do they ever come over to sbux? Absolutely never in my store.

My DTL came today and was not happy with the state of the store which I don't blame him. The store has been a mess for months. He saw how destroyed softlines was and started folding tables and zoning and he pulled most of AP and the APBP who happened to be there too and had them fold tables. Needless to say he was not happy.

Then maybe he should cough up more hours for your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back