Archived Dumb questions from Guests......really..... you have to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I can't just "take your word that he said it's okay to refill your Xanax," the doctor (or a member of his staff) has to call it in. And no, we can't take a verbal on your Percocet, you need a written or electronic (if the doctor is set up for it, which I doubt as few are) rx for that. And I absolutely cannot "give you a few until he does," especially since you shouldn't be out until NEXT THURSDAY!!!

.....I'm a milkmaid by the way. Ahh, milk that lasts a decade. A girl can dream. Sigh.

I had a guest today ask if I could ring up a couple cases of Dasani water then call someone and have them bring them up to the pharmacy for him. Not because he was disabled or anything, but because he was in a hurry. I explained that it would be quicker for him to go back and get them himself because I would first have to call the backroom, then have them pull them, which might take a bit if they were in the middle of something (especially since it wasn't an OOS situation), then they would have to bring them up. He THEN wanted ME to go back and get them. I said I couldn't do that because there were other guests waiting & I was the only technician working. He said, "FINE, just ring them up & I'll go get them!" Sorry, no can do. I need a barcode...walk your lazy ass back there and get them yourself. In the time you've spent discussing this with me, you could've walked over, grabbed a cart, walked back and grabbed them yourself, come back up, paid for them and been on your way. Asshole! He walked away grumbling about our "horrible customer service." The next guest in line walks up and says, "nice guy....friend of yours?" LMAO!!!

Today, I had a guest ask if we could "loan" her a NUVARING until her doctor sends in a new Rx.....ummmmm....NO! A) Those aren't "maintenance" meds B) 1 Nuvaring is literally a month's worth, IF we "loan" meds while waiting for refills, it's usually a 3-day supply & C) it's not MY fault you LOST the Rx the doctor gave you, his office is closed on Fridays, & he charges $75 for all "non-OB-emergency related pages." All I can suggest is you find an Urgent Care doctor who might be sympathetic to your carelessness OR you keep your legs closed until Monday when your doctor's office opens :D

Today, I had a guest ask if we could "loan" her a NUVARING until her doctor sends in a new Rx.....ummmmm....NO! A) Those aren't "maintenance" meds B) 1 Nuvaring is literally a month's worth, IF we "loan" meds while waiting for refills, it's usually a 3-day supply & C) it's not MY fault you LOST the Rx the doctor gave you, his office is closed on Fridays, & he charges $75 for all "non-OB-emergency related pages." All I can suggest is you find an Urgent Care doctor who might be sympathetic to your carelessness OR you keep your legs closed until Monday when your doctor's office opens :D
Yeh, bet THAT'S gonna put a crimp in her weekend....

The real crime is that he's buying Dasani. Horrible quality water. If bottled water has 4 ingredients, I don't trust it.

I can't even drink Dasani or Aquafina (let alone Market Pantry) anymore because the taste bothers me. I've been spoiled by spring water.

I try to avoid all bottled water. My area has some of the best tap water in the country.

Lucky. Our city water was outsourced to the county and it's been disgusting ever since. I mostly use a Brita pitcher at home, but if I'm on the go, I grab a Poland Spring (because being in the northeast is awesome like that).

I try to avoid all bottled water. My area has some of the best tap water in the country.
Lucky. Our city water was outsourced to the county and it's been disgusting ever since. I mostly use a Brita pitcher at home, but if I'm on the go, I grab a Poland Spring (because being in the northeast is awesome like that).

You guys remind me of a Conan segment with his Producer...and his various kinds of water. I happen to love the MP water. Our tap here is awful. :(

...at about 3:58.

My town has some of the worst tap water I've ever seen....there are houses in my subdivision with white/light colored siding/stucco that have rust stains from watering. We have to have a special filter and use rust remover pellets in our water softener or the whites will end up with an orange tint. I even have an extra filter on my refrigerator for the ice maker. When they flush our hydrants in the spring & fall, I have to throw out whatever ice is made because it's disgusting. According to the town, though, there's "no problem" with the iron content :rolleyes:

I cannot stand it when a guest asks me how much an item is as they pick the item off the shelf. The price is right in front of you assclown!

I also just hate to repeat myself. The guest could be asking for a clock radio. And I'm like "well we have 1 digital clock here with am/fm radio on it. Its portable with batteries."
"Oh what's this?! Is this a clock?"
"..yes it's a clock radi-"
"But does it have a radio on it?!"
"Yes am and f-"
"Does it take batteries though?!"
head-explodes-big-761159.jpg

At my store, it's part of a strip on the left with a Payless shoe store on the complete opposite right end of the strip with two other stores in between. I was standing at the electronics boat (which is on the left side of the store) when some lady walked in and, with complete honesty, asked me, "Is this Payless?" I paused for a second, staring at her, and said, "No, this...this is Target..." I'm not rude to any guest, but her asking me something so blatanly stupid caught me by complete surprise. The kicker is then she was like, "The bitch, she told me this was Payless!" So not only are you an illiterate moron, you also have a dumbass friend.

Guys. It finally happened. After six months of working in retail, someone finally asked me, "Do you guys make [x]?" about an electronics item.

No, we don't make anything, you fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back