Archived Dumbest thing target decided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The curb side pick up! Are they fucking crazy...I am so glad my store did not start it yet! I find it very stupid because if it’s clothes do people think orders are gonna be found that fast!! Not to mention the shit that says 4 on the floor and zero in back! Yea let’s go check all over the store where they are!

Not to mention checking in the back room for item that is unscanned into its place yes corporate waundeful idea!

It’s not that bad. There’s a 30 minute time goal, and taking out the orders takes like 5 minutes. There’s definitely some annoying things about it, like the guests who never say ‘on the way’ so you have to scramble to get it ready, but overall it’s actually a really good idea and I’ve heard from guests how much pregnant moms love not having to come into the store to get cat litter etc.

I totally understand it’s a convient for certain stuff. I agree there is some good parts about it until someone buys like 30 items lol I think 30 min is so little time especially when multiple orders drop.

honestly the drive up process is a lot simpler than order pickup

it's kinda annoying when you're doing something else in the store and have to run for a drive up, but it's really not that bad

I've been eyeing this, but the sorts of purchases that I would use it for are items that aren't eligible for drive-up. Like milk. And I totally understand why they're not.

The argument against this is the "dumbest thing" ever.

I totally understand it’s a convient for certain stuff. I agree there is some good parts about it until someone buys like 30 items lol I think 30 min is so little time especially when multiple orders drop.
30 items in 30 minutes is easy. I did 70 items in 30 mins today and hit goal time right as I was finishing bagging :( i was so sad cuz I was so close lol

I've been eyeing this, but the sorts of purchases that I would use it for are items that aren't eligible for drive-up. Like milk. And I totally understand why they're not.
Some stores they are. Some test stores have gotten fridges in their drive up space I’ve heard.

Yeah, drive up really isn't that bad, and adds to sales. We've had it since before I stared a year ago, and...NBD.

Really. It's far less hare-brained and intrusive than E2E and enhanced SFS, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back