Archived EHR NOW WORKS FROM HOME!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugly as ever and mytime self service doesn't work, but at least it's there. Also you have to go through two login screens for some reason...opened about 5 new tabs while navigating to it. Ah, bureaucracy.

EDIT: Actually nothing works...mytime was the only thing I tried...maybe in a few months...
*weeps*

Last edited:
yidUzHnBk32Um9aMMw.gif

I found the page using iPhone. Tried to log in but it wouldn't load. Maybe it's down or maybe to many people are trying it out.

I found the page using iPhone. Tried to log in but it wouldn't load. Maybe it's down or maybe to many people are trying it out.
Worked fine for me on windows chrome. It probably just doesn't like your iPhone. This thing says (C) 2001 on the login page, so it was made for early 2000s internet explorer...

'Taint working worth a crap for me on my PC.

It worked for me when I was using IE but I use my other browser for everything else.

Only works on IE for me. Should we be expecting myTime Self Service to be functional? When I click on it from the main landing page, nothing happens.

When was the last time this worked? I had a roommate once back in 2008, if I remeber right, who didn't have access to eHR.

When was the last time this worked? I had a roommate once back in 2008, if I remeber right, who didn't have access to eHR.
Around this time last year. Worked for about a week after I was hired then it got disabled in January.

Only works on IE for me. Should we be expecting myTime Self Service to be functional? When I click on it from the main landing page, nothing happens.
I don't think so. Getting ehr back is great. Just in time to do taxes.
What in ehr do you need to do taxes? Don't they mail you the W2?
If you can get your w2, electronically now. If you were hired within 2 or 3 years at spot, you were setup, already. Look in ehr, under pay, I think. I havent looked at it, recently. Because I have the spot tax website access saved on my computer.

Wouldn't work on IE 11 for me. Looked all funky and would not list the pay statements.

The fix is to add the website to "Compatability View." Login to EHR. Click "Tools" then "Compatability view settings." Target.com should be in the "add this website box. Click Add. Log out of EHR then log back in. It now works (almost) perfectly for me.

As someone said, the site is made for an antique version of IE. Compatability view is like using an older version of IE.

I don't think so. Getting ehr back is great. Just in time to do taxes.
What in ehr do you need to do taxes? Don't they mail you the W2?
If you can get your w2, electronically now. If you were hired within 2 or 3 years at spot, you were setup, already. Look in ehr, under pay, I think. I havent looked at it, recently. Because I have the spot tax website access saved on my computer.
Last year they told me to go to paperlessemployee.com to get everything worked out. Trouble was while I worked in 2013, my first paycheck was a few days after Jan 1 2014 so there was no income for 2013. This year will be my first filing taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back