Archived EHR NOW WORKS FROM HOME!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Chrome on a Macbook with OS Yosemite and it worked pretty well for me. There were a few links that didn't seem to work, but beyond that it's basically no better or worse than trying to access it from TSC.

Ok, I have "Develop" option that has "User Agent" listed, it draws out more options from "User Agent" and chrome works? I'll try it out. :) Were you able to see the whole ehr? or still only can see myTime schedule?

eHR works pretty good on safari. I can even access myTime self service, thought I cant do anything with it besides viewing the schedule.

Some links (chrome on a mac) just don't work. I click on em and it just loads a tab with the navigation/sidebar frame in it. So in a year's time, they've improved all of their guest-facing apps and web junk but we still get this antiquated bullshit that just barely plays nice with a mac? And I'm guessing it's a no-go on most mobile devices. Come on, Target, it's 2014.

*sigh*

KM8LNom.jpg

Wouldn't work on IE 11 for me. Looked all funky and would not list the pay statements.

The fix is to add the website to "Compatability View." Login to EHR. Click "Tools" then "Compatability view settings." Target.com should be in the "add this website box. Click Add. Log out of EHR then log back in. It now works (almost) perfectly for me.

As someone said, the site is made for an antique version of IE. Compatability view is like using an older version of IE.
This fixed work prefect for me!

When I try to use it on chrome it tells me that IE is the only supported browser but it should still work. You trying this on a mac?

I am on Windows 8. I tried on IE 11 and got the same message. I guess it doesn't work on Windows 8.

I keep getting: The username or password is not correct. Please try again. I know I am entering my team member number and password correctly. Anyone know why this might be happening.

I keep getting: The username or password is not correct. Please try again. I know I am entering my team member number and password correctly. Anyone know why this might be happening.
Don't use the zeroes before the TM number. And the password is case sensitive. Other than that I don't know.

Wouldn't work on IE 11 for me. Looked all funky and would not list the pay statements.

The fix is to add the website to "Compatability View." Login to EHR. Click "Tools" then "Compatability view settings." Target.com should be in the "add this website box. Click Add. Log out of EHR then log back in. It now works (almost) perfectly for me.

As someone said, the site is made for an antique version of IE. Compatability view is like using an older version of IE.

Thanks I was looking at the site and wondering why it wasn't working and your solution fix it perfectly.

>>I keep getting: The username or password is not correct. Please try again. I know I am entering my team member number and password correctly. Anyone know why this might be happening.<<

This is what happens when I try it. I know I'm using the correct information. Whatever.

>>I keep getting: The username or password is not correct. Please try again. I know I am entering my team member number and password correctly. Anyone know why this might be happening.<<

This is what happens when I try it. I know I'm using the correct information. Whatever.
If your TM number and password work in store then I don't know, it's not a giant deal because you still can't access mytime outside a store. Main benefit would be setting up direct deposit or viewing paystubs.

Lol, don't mind it not being mobile friendly. I will not be opening that abomination known as internet explorer to view eHR. Oh well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-17-13-17-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-17-13-17-32.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 24

Could it be that you need to change your password? For a while, eHR wouldn't do anything at all if you needed to change your password, but who knows these days.

I did not need to change my password, and I used Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 7 Professional computer (Don't judge, that's all my school has), and I got the "Incompatible browser" message, yet it works on Windows 8 with Google Chrome. It seems to be vastly improved!

I take a picture of my schedule as soon as it's posted on Fridays. I only go on ehr to check how much my check will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back