Archived Ehr Password & Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve recently came back to target after 1 year away and now have been working for Target for about 3 weeks now and I️ still can’t login even after calling and requesting a temporary password. I️ don’t know if my username is either different if I️ changed it back when I️ was working here. What’s my best option to do ?

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Your username is just your TM number.

Your username is in fact your TM number.

You can set up or change your password by opening Workbench and clicking "Forgot Password." They will ask for your TM number, last 4 digits of SSN, and birthday (MMDD) before giving you a temporary password. You log in using this temporary password. Then, it will ask you to change your password.

If you are still unable to log in, then you have to call CSC at (612) 304-4357 and talk to a representative. They can make it so you can log in just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back