Archived EHR Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you reset your EHR password? I need to request time off, and I completely forgot it.

just pickup the phone at the ehr kiosk at work, the phone will auto dial the reset system, then you can reset password.

they are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 612-304-4357 Client Support Center. I will tell you that usually when you get your eHR password reset, you do have to wait about 20 minutes before you try to use that new password, then you have to immediately change it to a password that only you know and remember between 7 to 13 digits with numbers, upper and lower case letters, symbols. Also it's best to do the reset from a work computer, then start using it from home, don't forget the password is only good for 90 days.
How do you reset your EHR password? I need to request time off, and I completely forgot it.

Doing it at the store, is much faster. Its changed before you hang up the red phone, in the breakroom ehr station.

Last edited:
very true
they are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 612-304-4357 Client Support Center. I will tell you that usually when you get your eHR password reset, you do have to wait about 20 minutes before you try to use that new password, then you have to immediately change it to a password that only you know and remember between 7 to 13 digits with numbers, upper and lower case letters, symbols. Also it's best to do the reset from a work computer, then start using it from home, don't forget the password is only good for 90 days.

The ehr won't let me log in at all. I set it up and went to put in the password and it said I had to call on the phone. I called on the phone and it reset the password and still never work. How do I get my self on it.

If resetting your password didn't help, talk to your HR. They may be able to help you.

make sure the password doesn't have any part of your name or ssn# in it - sometimes that seems to be a sticking point for many team members. The best type of password is something like

store@123

you can change it up a bit - but that is the easiest way to get it to work. Log on at least once a month or so to keep it active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back