Archived eHR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihyfthedoor

Former BRTL – not working @ Target anymore! :D
Has ehr been really f***ing broken for anyone else? It seems like for months now the view pay statement section has been broken. Setting aside that by default the first page shows checks from a year ago, which it has been doing for well over a year now, every single link on that table is broken. Except for the paycheck links (which, being a year old, are useless to me), clicking any link in that table pops up some kind of null error and causes the whole table to be non-responsive after that (a page refresh is necessary, but it's all still broken). It's not just me. A lot of people at my store are also experiencing the same thing when they use ehr from home. At the store, it's fine.

I haven't heard anything here since it started happening a few months ago, but thought I'd ask anyway. It's pretty frustrating.

Has ehr been really f***ing broken for anyone else? It seems like for months now the view pay statement section has been broken. Setting aside that by default the first page shows checks from a year ago, which it has been doing for well over a year now, every single link on that table is broken. Except for the paycheck links (which, being a year old, are useless to me), clicking any link in that table pops up some kind of null error and causes the whole table to be non-responsive after that (a page refresh is necessary, but it's all still broken). It's not just me. A lot of people at my store are also experiencing the same thing when they use ehr from home. At the store, it's fine.

I haven't heard anything here since it started happening a few months ago, but thought I'd ask anyway. It's pretty frustrating.

I was having the same problem since I've upgraded to Win8+IE10 and I fixed it by turning on compatibility view on IE. You should give it a try.

I noticed it too, click on date o the top left twice to sort it and it will pull up the most recent paycheck.

I noticed it too, click on date o the top left twice to sort it and it will pull up the most recent paycheck.

Yeah, but the problem is clicking anything at all pops up a null error and kills the page.

Yeah, but the problem is clicking anything at all pops up a null error and kills the page.

Same thing is happening for me too; since I didn't change any settings from when it worked last a month ago I have to assume they have done something on their end to screw it up. Anyone know why this is happening?

Message up about scheduled maintenance but other systems seem to be very slow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back