Archived Electronic W-2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get theirs yet?

Last year I got mine very early Jan. I was able to get everything done by Jan 10.

Anyone know when they are gonna send them this year?

I just checked. My W2 and my Husbands are ready. I guess they didn't email this year. Oh well. At least we got them now.
*skips off to HR Block*
I guess they just came in cuz I checked 2 days ago and nothing.

i tried to file mine and my states forms aren't prepared yet? WTH i have never heard of that. Guess i will be waiting a couple of weeks.

I've been having issues with adobe. Everything that is a pdf file just opens up with a blank page so I can't even see my forms. I just upgraded the adobe. This never happened before. It's getting extremely frustrating!

Mine are already downloaded, saved, and ready to be submitted when the IRS starts accepting them. has to be on your end. Maybe.... you have something blocking it from downloading like Antivirus or firewall.
I hope you figure it out.

I used chrome if that helps.

Can anyone offer any advice.....?

I worked in two states this year, but both at targets. I have electronic w2, but there is only one on the website and it says Colorado under state.... Will I get another one for the second state or because I was with only one company get only one?

I would contact them about that. I never got a second one when I moved to Oregon but this state was a nightmare to do taxes for anyways.

Mine are already downloaded, saved, and ready to be submitted when the IRS starts accepting them. has to be on your end. Maybe.... you have something blocking it from downloading like Antivirus or firewall.
I hope you figure it out.

I used chrome if that helps.
Well, we're thinking it has something to do with our antivirus. It started about the same time as my husband tried to update it and it wouldn't do it. So he took that one off last night and now we have a new one. I need to get over there and try it again.

Just tried it again and just comes up with a blank page. Tried another site that has pdf files and still nothing.

Last edited:
We just went thru some settings on advanced internet on the control panel on my husband's laptop and compared them to the same thing on mine. Unchecked just one thing under browsing (neither one of us can remember what) and now it works. Have my copies. Whew! So after much frustration that's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back