Archived Electronic W2s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So target is really pushing the electronic W2s this year. It's been brought up at huddles, table talkers, etc. It's always pitched as a way to save the company money, but here's my 2 cents. Go ahead and send me my W2, I'm old fashioned like that...THE REAL OPPORTUNITY would be quit sending me stupid cards in the mail. I know how hard I work in various areas of the store lol. Considering I get 3 to 5 stupid cards a year, I just tripled the amount target could save with my idea!!!:wink3:

How about that HUGE booklet they give every one around the time of benefits renewal, I mean who reads that really? Each booklet is half a tree full of stuff most don't understand or care to understand.

That's a good one too, I've actually gotten ten or so 9 by 11 envelopes in the mail about insurance stuff.

there was literally a 2month period where atleast once a week they would hand me some giant benefits package crap, and i dont even have benefits. ended up with like 9 of the same packet :hmm:

be careful with that benefits stuff... they change things, mail it out, assume you don't read it. next thing you know, you're at the hospital wondering why your deductible is $500... when you call, they'll say they legally notified you with a new packet.

i like the online w2. i've been doing it for several years. a few clicks, my stuff is incorporated into my tax program and a few more clicks and i get my $$$$$.

they are offering paperless W-2's as an option to go green, get your W-2 sooner; as early as January 15th - you are not obligated, but I hear all the time from team members who say there is no communication. Just trying to be sure everyone knows :)

I went to the eW-2s for the last couple yrs. Always got it quick & no hassles.

a few clicks, my stuff is incorporated into my tax program and a few more clicks and i get my $$$$$.

This is what made me finally switch over to an Electronic W2 this year. I regretted not getting it before and by the time I realized it would have made things much easier it was too late to sign up for it.

I signed up for mine a couple years ago. Got mine on Tuesday & it's being prepared now. In most cases we don't get our paper w-2s until last pay check in January.

Waiting for my unemployment w2-esque thing before I can finish filing. :|

Though I already took care of the Target w2 info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back