Archived Electronics Procssing as ESIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had issues where electronics are coming out as ESIM instead of CRC?

Some electronics items come out with an E. They need to be sent back with CRC for recycling. They print out on the CRC list, so they need to make sure they are packed with the day's CRC and not put in ESIM. Technically there is a big list on an email that some of them need the special electronic stickers (but not all of them) but we gave up slapping the extra stickers on them. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Noticed that some odd stuff was printing ESIM stickers, but showing CRC on the register. GSA just said to put it in the ESIM bin.
Dunno what came of that.

Some electronics will go crc for purpose of electronics recycling (we don't get money back for them)

Easier to explain when we had colored LPs. Some electronics would go red but you would have to put the blue and white send to crc for electronics recycling sticker on them. They would be included in the crc audit list and it was common for rookie service desk Tms to miss them.

Nah this isn't the usual thing RG/Barcode are referring to about E-Recycling vs true CRC, it's currently an ongoing issue with the system. This is what I was told by my STL when I brought it up on Sunday anyway (I had an Xbox One Titanfall bundle that had gone straight ESIM and was not on the CRC/E-Recycling list so I brought this up).

She said that what she'd been told by the higher ups and had challenged and been told again was to follow the labels as printed until the issue is resolved. So I ESIM bagged the Xbox and hid it under a crock pot and behind a box of kitty litter in the ESIM sort.

We've been having this problem defecting at pos since last week. Using the pda to defect suspect items prints out the correct crc sticker most of the time.

Ahh...gotcha...clearly I have not seen this issue. I wonder what they bungled up this time.

Well if its ESIM'ing an Xbox then clearly there is something wrong lol.

I was more talking along the lines of blenders and such :)

Yeah, I had it happen with a 3DS XL Yoshi bundle tonight, so it's clearly not resolved yet.

If you "return to inventory" and then defect it with the PDA it should fix the issue.

Stupid question...how do you return to inventory? We haven't been able to figure that out since the license plates went away.

Stupid question...how do you return to inventory? We haven't been able to figure that out since the license plates went away.

Since LPs went away now to return to inventory I think you just scan the barcode on the white label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back