Archived Electronics Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving the Bose displays was a BITCH ! And as always, they sent either the wrong camera cables or went missing.

Oh god, those pushers are amazing. My store had them for the deodorant section and they work like a freaking charm. I wish, I WISH, they would send us more for the rest of the store. They're so easy to set and adjust when revising and they seem a lot more robust then the older style self zoners.
Yeah ink wont stay nice for more than a week without those pushers. Which is a shame my electronics don't have them.

It didn't call for them but we ordered more after deodorant set and knew we would use them for this. We all know how ink gets.

I'm was missing all the new supergraphics for music systems. Please don't tell me the old ones were carried forward. They were old looking and did not match the line listing.

I ordered new ones and put up blank black til the new ones come.

I'm was missing all the new supergraphics for music systems. Please don't tell me the old ones were carried forward. They were old looking and did not match the line listing.

I ordered new ones and put up blank black til the new ones come.

The old ones were not carry forward for my store, but we are being reinvented at the moment.

We received new ones as well. They matched the new displays.

I recently went to a former Greatland store in the district neighboring mine, and saw that they had the new pushers in their entire HBA department, not just for the deodorant. I envy them. Thus far those pushers have been great, although I've noticed they sometimes don't stay aligned with where they should be and expand beyond the length of the product...probably my store's crappy POG team's fault though, haha.

Thus far those pushers have been great, although I've noticed they sometimes don't stay aligned with where they should be and expand beyond the length of the product...probably my store's crappy POG team's fault though, haha.

Or maybe the company's fault for writing crappy planograms with poor item spacing. They are definitely better than the old pushers though. The dividers are easy to adjust - lift the lock, slide to the left or right, and push the lock back down. And don't forget that you can adjust the backer if the item is wide and isn't pushed forward correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back