Archived Electronics Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANE

We started our electronics reset today. We started on the aisles that didn't relocate or were too time consuming. Batteries, Wireless phones, the Printer aisle, and the Streaming/Deck aisle were completed today. My PPTL also let us know that she had requested approval for us to come in at 4 AM for two days next week so that we could have a few extra hours to work without guests interfering (previous years it was approved for them to come in overnight with all the moves going on). She also let us know the request was denied. Even with all the aisle changes we will still be working 7 AM to 230 PM(we loose the 6 AM to 7 AM hour daily to 30 min of 4 by 4 followed by 30 min of reshop). She is stressed to say the least. Of course I have zero past experience with electronics resets, so I was just wondering how do-able is this? The way she is acting its going to be a war zone.

Our plano team came in at 4 today because the SFT and Elec TL got approval to come in early to do the TV wall. They got exactly what you got done today.

Resetting electronics when the store is open, on a holiday...surely going to be a little more busy than usual but it's doable. A few guests will probably get pissed that they can't push their empty carts down the aisles just for fun, but oh well. :p

I think that might also be a factor, my TL isn't a key holder so an ETL will have to be willing to come in as well. That isn't something that happens too often.

Even with all the aisle changes we will still be working 7 AM to 230 PM(we loose the 6 AM to 7 AM hour daily to 30 min of 4 by 4 followed by 30 min of reshop).
Leaders don't understand that plano gets more work done 6 AM thru 9 AM than the entire rest of the day. That's exactly why we come in at 6 AM. Makes no sense to take that prime time and use it for something any TM could do at any time.

Our planogram team leader is on vacation this week and next week so it will be interesting to see how our understaffed presentation team handles the transition.

Help! does anyone know where this goes? it said that it was for new releases but i don't really know where it sets

Attachments

• download_20150521_171731.jpeg
    download_20150521_171731.jpeg
    719.4 KB · Views: 94
Leaders don't understand that plano gets more work done 6 AM thru 9 AM than the entire rest of the day. That's exactly why we come in at 6 AM. Makes no sense to take that prime time and use it for something any TM could do at any time.
I'd love for Plano to come in at 4 am every day. By the time I get around to pushing truck they'd already be set. As it is now, I'll have to try to push a truck around them while they reset multiple aisles in Elec and then explain to my ETL Log why the lockup isn't clean and to AP why the securities aren't done. But that's ok, I was hoping to pick up more hours on Monday for that sweet time and a half ;)

I received for of these. It says 20th century fox and new release table. Did anyone else receive these shippers?

We got our first, and hopefully last, major shipment of transition product. 45 full sized repacks. Luckily everything was tied to an aisle, so I spent 8 hours today sorting everything by aisle number. Should make pushing much easier.

I didn't get any pole breakaway magnets for E&E or near enough backer paper. Other then that it's been ok for me, I guess. The rest of the store's signing is going to be so behind when we are done all of our reinventions.

The "music systems" pog was set yesterday afternoon along with the displays of the new speakers that went with it. This morning we cane in to continue to set in electronics to fine that THREE of the working displays were ripped off of the fixture and stolen Last night. The displays couldn't even make it 24 hours.

The "music systems" pog was set yesterday afternoon along with the displays of the new speakers that went with it. This morning we cane in to continue to set in electronics to fine that THREE of the working displays were ripped off of the fixture and stolen Last night. The displays couldn't even make it 24 hours.

Wow is your store high theft or was it bad luck?

@Signkitty bad luck. No one was expecting that. AP spiderwraped the rest of the displays remaining. Lol. Its a bit ridiculous.

Oh god, those pushers are amazing. My store had them for the deodorant section and they work like a freaking charm. I wish, I WISH, they would send us more for the rest of the store. They're so easy to set and adjust when revising and they seem a lot more robust then the older style self zoners.

We've been resetting for about a week and let me tell you everything looks awesome! That's my main department so trust me I'm thrilled to have it looking good. I try to keep it in check but guests are brutal. My only complaint is they nearly wiped out all our 5s cases and I've had a few guests who were a bit peeved by that but good news they're on clearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back