Archived Electronics Stock Room??

Status
Not open for further replies.

onedayetl

Electronics
Crazy as this may seem, i cant figure this out for the life of me. In the electronics stockroom, under the detailed reports, it shows that there is a total of 80+ errors, but when you pull up the detailed report for the team member that work in that department, one of them pulled 0 batches throughout the week, the other two pulled anywhere from 100 to 160 batches in the week, yet none of the team member show of having any errors under there number. Any insight?

Not too familiar with how audits and system errors work, but maybe the System is confused and needs clarification on a few counts?

Yeah im not too familiar with the topic either. I got with my Logistics ETL and he told me to do a location update on each waco but that still hasnt changed anything.

What if someone grabbed an item for a guest without scanning it out? Also one could throw something in a location without scanning it in. I think in scenarios like this the system wont assign a name to the error.

What if someone grabbed an item for a guest without scanning it out? Also one could throw something in a location without scanning it in.
But 80+ times in a week?

But 80+ times in a week?

It's possible. There was a dude on this board, could still be around but I don't even come here myself much anymore, by the names of jackswastedlife. He pretty much bragged about doing this kind of shit in his backroom. So yeah. You could be unfortunate enough to have a super lazy or very disgruntled backroom TM.

But 80+ times in a week?
Could target mobile or vendors be pulling items incorrectly? Those are the main reasons for errors in my electronics stockroom. Also, ask your etl AP for some insight; mine would be very interested in any discrepancies in the security fillgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back