Archived Email Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnage286

Instocks Slave
So maybe its just me or my online forum habits.. But I would like to make my email signature at work to be forum style but yet still look professional.

Anyone here with a target email?! and have anyone of you thought of this or have done it already.. I mean when it comes to internal emails only!! I know it will be ok internally and no one would care. But I won't send emails to anyone within the group or district.

Any thoughts on this.. or am I the only nut job here..
Although if Talan created one it prolly would be something histerically funny and accurate about spot and not looked upon well with the company.. :facepalm:

my signature has my name, job title, store number and location all surrounded with bullseyes.. obv :)

I've got email but avoid it as much as possible since it's mostly nasty notes that I would rather not read.
I'd take any of Talan's suggestions come time I want to move on, it would be fun.

So maybe its just me or my online forum habits.. But I would like to make my email signature at work to be forum style but yet still look professional.

Anyone here with a target email?! and have anyone of you thought of this or have done it already.. I mean when it comes to internal emails only!! I know it will be ok internally and no one would care. But I won't send emails to anyone within the group or district.

Any thoughts on this.. or am I the only nut job here..
Although if Talan created one it prolly would be something histerically funny and accurate about spot and not looked upon well with the company.. :facepalm:
Here's one...

Carnage286 - Because Target wouldn't pay for a 386 to do the 3D rendering

I have a quote from a favorite tv show. I've seen quotes from Marilyn Monroe and Yoda recently that made me LOL.

Honestly I don't think anyone really cares lol...

I was thinking something more like this...

PREVIEW.jpg

or

PREVIEW2.jpg

yes talan.. way too much time on this guys hands!!! Iv'e been so bored waiting for my new video card so I can get back to gaming..

No one else has anything like this.. and I'm gonna keep making as many as possible to pass the time.. Holiday themes, Seasonal, even Target Brand ones for certain special things like "Back to School, Black Friday etc.."

Told you I'm extremely bored :facepalm:

Sorry. I was going a completely different way with that. I know what you meant and am coming up with something...

/Just reinstalled Windows 7 on a Revodrive X2, it's kind of fast.

Yeah I just want a new card before BF3 comes out!! I'm missing the Alpha right now but all well there's always Beta Testing..

Any other ideas for a email sig?!

"Target - Just a few more chants away from that tax-exempt cult status."

Help Desk - By the time you have come to me for help, you are too screwed to save

Promotions - Things we dangle in-front of people to get them to jump off the cliff.

A Pox onto your house: I curse you with ULV "D" Hours in an AAA Volume Store.

Save hours for the end of the month! Because angering guests right now is less important than helping non-existent potential ones.

I'm so full Guest Spirit that When people make jokes about Afghanistan and Target, I point out the differences between the noun and the verb.

Red Cards - They are not cards that people bleed.

Red cards - because annoying people

Scores - I live for my 4.0 average, you survive on that 2.0

Target - I have escaped the asylum but the Joker keeps coming after me.

Endcaps - Two words that should never come together again.

Corporate - We take all the money your store earns, give you back %.1 of it and then ask you take half of that out of your team members, but hey, at least we send out those great team cards!

Our most valuable resources are our employees which doesn't help us at all.

Fast, Fun, and Friendly: We want three out of three, we'd like two out of three most of the time, but what we can get nowadays.

I am the anti-retailer, my goal is take people's money before they enter the store. Preferably in the parking lot.

Ah, Talan...a fiery, insane blast of fresh perspective!

@ ach5063 - Do we have a Rocky Horror fan in the house?

Break out the black stilettos & bustiers!
It's a....science fiction, double feature!
Dr. X....will build a creature.
See androids fighting....Brad & Janet;
Ann Francis stars in...."Forbidden Planet".
:D

Whatever happened to Faye Wray?
That delicate satin draped frame
As it clung to her thigh, I started to cry
Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim in the warm waters of the sins of the flesh

When I was in high school we would dress up and go to the midnight shows every Saturday night.

When I was in high school we would dress up and go to the midnight shows every Saturday night.

We didn't dress up (just accessorized) but we hit the midnight feature during high school. It ran at this one theater midnight on the weekends for 20 yrs until the theater closed. :(
Thank goodness for DVD :D

Target - Now featuring bananas!

Target - Former employer of that guy who went on to make Apple stores so great.

Target - Steadfastly maintaining the bullseye as our company logo since 1962.

Target - Trying to hold it together through the tears.

Target - Bend over.

Target - Ah f*ck it ...

Or you could put something random like:

Catch up on all the latest celebrity gossip on accesshollywood.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back