Archived Employee discount and red card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask question gave my feelings towards it. Dont need to agree but u stop with rudeness u all work with public I expect better behave puts me off here. Your going yo be nasty don't comment to me.

Wrong it's not clear it talks about gift cards
You need to read your handbook again.

To use your team member discount in store, present your team member discount card or team member badge at checkout to be scanned.

To apply your team member discount to your Target.com order:
Team members are required to log into their Target.com account in order to apply a team member discount.
Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Select enter a code under promo codes.
Enter your team member number and select apply.
Continue with checkout.

Payment must be made with one of the following in order to apply your team member discount: Target Debit Card™, Target™ Mastercard®, Target Credit Card™, Target GiftCard™, OptumHealth Bank HSA Debit card, EBT and food stamp cards. You cannot use non-Target debit/cash cards or credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. It is not acceptable for you to purchase Target GiftCards® with a non-Target debit/cash card or credit card for the purpose of working around these restrictions.

Your team member discount can be used in combination with some promo codes. Items that aren’t eligible for the team member discount include:
Gift wrap
Shipping charges
Merchandise for anyone who is going to pay you back. A discount holder may use the discount when purchasing a gift with a group of people, provided the team member makes a financial contribution equal to or greater than that of the other givers.
Items you sell or exchange for profit
Hunting and fishing licenses, lottery tickets and certain services (such as optical eye exams)
Free coupon merchandise
Alcohol
Target GiftCards or third-party gift cards (such as Disney, iTunes, Outback Steakhouse, etc.)
Merchandise from targetphoto.com
Items sold by a Target Storefront™ Partner

Man your english is so bad I wonder if you could even pitch a red card to someone efficiently. Also making a new thread to complain that you complained about red cards and employee discounts and such and basically got told to shush...really, dude? I know I'm being a prick about it but...really?

I looked at the thread you are talking about. The first rude comment in the thread is this one.

"so you mean screw people? lovely. while everyone else does the oppiste you need not be rude cut the crap. i had simple question i want the damn answer you don't don't need to answer i want to know why target does it. cause at this point there no vaild reason"

You posted it.

Every transaction using a bankcard costs Target. That's the reason for the policy. Someone did answer your question. But what a lot of people do is quite simple. Use your debit to buy a gift card. Then you can use the gift card snd your emploee discount. Even my LOD does this.

Or just get the Target debit and add it to your Wallet. So simple!! The reason it may take a few days to "process" falls on how quickly your bank operates, not Target. Mine shows up immediately with BOA, but might be under "processing" status for a little bit before going to "posted", but it does that for every transaction I make.

I will say I absolutely hate how Target batch processes the debit card transactions. I can get 4-5 all at once which can be problematic at certain times of the month
This. My red card was cancelled a couple years ago bc of this. I worked all weekend with what I thought was enough funds, then Monday 6 overdrafts hit my account (no fee incurred thank God), and the bank put a hold on my payment I tried to deposit, but my red card was revoked.
(This was after a natural disaster in my area, so I was distracted from my normal accounting practices)

First off - I’d suggest you learn to use punctuation and spell check.
Second thing - not all employers have employee discounts. I know for a fact that Home Depot does not. I think that getting a redcard or using cash is worth the additional discounts on the items I’m purchasing. Target still has good prices without the employee discount so go ahead and use that Visa card instead.

I will say I absolutely hate how Target batch processes the debit card transactions. I can get 4-5 all at once which can be problematic at certain times of the month
I was told that the debit card is processed like a check. This is why it doesn’t instantly clear from your account.

I'm done u want target to screw u tjgats on u stop kissing up. At the time no one able to answer at time me saying crititsing target for there practice isnt ryde. To target someone on grammar spelling who have disablitlies which not ur business I work my butt off stop being jerks. U being horrible not all

I looked at the thread you are talking about. The first rude comment in the thread is this one.

"so you mean screw people? lovely. while everyone else does the oppiste you need not be rude cut the crap. i had simple question i want the damn answer you don't don't need to answer i want to know why target does it. cause at this point there no vaild reason"

You posted it.
Not sure I'm not one to kiss but to companies

I merged the threads.
It's not necessary to start a new thread to discuss what is happening in another one.
People can be pretty blunt and direct here but you can't take it personally.
I'm not taking g it personally I'm calling it how I see it if they want to be blunt I do same back. No one acts like this in person

But you are taking it personally. You're being super defensive over. Everything

"Stoppp being rude!!!"

So, to recap:
1. Target's standard discount is 10%; don't like it, don't use it.
2. To get it, the rules say you gotta pay with an approved payment method; don't like it, don't use it.
3. Target has an employee discount, many other companies don't or may have better ones. You are not obligated to work for Target, nor use the discount even if you do. Seek other employment if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back