Archived Employees who do not wash their hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible for us to wash our hands for more then a minute because the water goes from 0 to 100 real quick lbs.

Especially true if someone just used it before you.

I mean it goes from cold to scalding in like 30 secs max.

ive been known to say to people getting ready to walk out without washing "hey you almost forgot to wash your hands!"

I was brought up to always be mindful of others with manners and common decency. I have been told by strangers (most recent was a cashier at a supermarket) stuff like "You have very good manners; your parents brought you up right."

That being said, I'm super observant of manners and decency with others. You start to see the alarming rate of people that do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. At the high school I work at, I kinda gave the students a bit more leeway since their brains are not as matured, but the staff members that didn't wash their hands were gross. I also noticed how many people cough into the air or at the direction of others... Best place is your shoulder or arm or failing that; your hand, but you better wash it afterward. I live in a high rise so don't get me started on elevator etiquette. Good etiquette just doesn't get through to a lot of people; doesn't matter who they are.

We had a flow team member who would go in the bathroom take a piss and not flush AND he would spit in the sink or spit on the floor. So I am pretty sure if he was that nasty he wasn't washing his hands. I got to the point I refused to go in the bathroom if I saw him coming out...I would go up front and use it or by the pharmacy.

We had a flow team member who would go in the bathroom take a piss and not flush AND he would spit in the sink or spit on the floor. So I am pretty sure if he was that nasty he wasn't washing his hands. I got to the point I refused to go in the bathroom if I saw him coming out...I would go up front and use it or by the pharmacy.

When you cannot even use the employee bathroom because of hygiene that's bad because lord knows we've all had customers who are even more disgusting. I refuse to use our public restroom. My store is ghetto and so are the nasty ass people who use it.

When you cannot even use the employee bathroom because of hygiene that's bad because lord knows we've all had customers who are even more disgusting. I refuse to use our public restroom. My store is ghetto and so are the nasty ass people who use it.
The worse is when a team member went in the bathroom and had the explosive runs...on the wall...toilet and floor...they just walked out and left it .

The worse is when a team member went in the bathroom and had the explosive runs...on the wall...toilet and floor...they just walked out and left it .

Ughh! *Barf*

That is nasty especially if you're a dude doing that. I mean we touch our dicks to piss and I don't want any other guys dick hands on me or around me. Wash your damn hands you filthy asshole.
Without being too graphic, guy's cleanliness is a criteria for ladies in numerous places.

Britney Spears shits rainbows, should she wash her hands? Maybe the TM in question has a beautiful sphincter that spews out gum drops, therefore washing isn't necessary.

Seriously - not washing after pooping is gross. Just a tinkle - not necessary unless you touch your meat curtains or trouser snake.

Britney Spears shits rainbows, should she wash her hands? Maybe the TM in question has a beautiful sphincter that spews out gum drops, therefore washing isn't necessary.

Seriously - not washing after pooping is gross. Just a tinkle - not necessary unless you touch your meat curtains or trouser snake.
What about splashback? Unless your hands are behind your back...

My ex once told me he found it more pressing to wash his hands before peeing. He washed his junk before putting it into clean underwear so he didn't wanna impart all the germs from doorknobs and elevator buttons etc onto his junk.

Curious. Am I the only one who uses the Guest Bathroom in the Pharmacy? ;)

I swear it's like the best kept secret, ever. So much cleaner, and less known about.

Our store isn't big enough for that. At the downtown target tho YES. AMAZING.

If you use the pharmacy bathroom a take a shit, everyone knows. At least with the public bathroom or employee bathroom you can kinda pass it off on someone else as long as you leave when no one is

I used to go in the pharmacy bathroom but I was overnight. That bathroom required a key and was used as storage. Very private.

I wash my hands after all bathroom use. There are times I can go handless but I'll still wash.

Pharmacy bathroom used to be available to all TMs for 3 years but then the pharmacy team complained about disgusting TMs. It's been locked ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back