Empty Starbucks Cups left behind on shelves

Does anyone else have a problem at the target store they work at about customers (I will not call them guests) leaving thier empty or half-empty Starbucks Cups throughout the store?

Companies should start addressing problems like this. Sure, shitheads will be shitheads, but c'mon. Politely ask them on the cups, on plaques in the bathrooms, and at cart stalls to please be orderly and clean. This is a problem with society, and it's only getting worse with the class of douchebags coming up. Why people wreck things others use is beyond me, especially when it takes such little effort.

I personally would like to hold Shopkick responsible. I've on many occasion walked around scanning stuff with Starbucks or some other drink in tow and halfway through my process my drink is nowhere to be found. :)

Stink? Wait until you run across a hidden soiled diaper...

I had just started flexing Mini Seasonal one post-holiday time of year. And I heard OMG from the next aisle. When I checked on it, a guest was complaining that someone left their half empty Starbucks on the shelf and it was the stores fault that it spilled on him.

Sure its our fault that another guest left their half drunk coffee on the shelf and you just happen to reach for something next to it and knocked it on yourself.

It's so disgusting. There are garbage cans every 10 aisles or so, and you can't mosey your lazy ass over to throw your cup out? Ok.
I've realized most people don't even know there are trash cans at the stations. They are so small and easy to miss, but even so, people are lazy and rude. I've found FULL cups before. Like, did you really buy this coffee just to leave it here?

If I catch them actually doing that, I just tell them in an overly polite voice laced with a lil venom that they forgot to grab their drink and if they're done to throw it away

We even have a problem with Starbucks cups in our backroom. Some TM, and I haven't figured out who yet, frequently leaves coffee cups and monster cans on shelves in the main stockroom. Today I saw an empty one of those cold Starbucks glass bottles in the steel next to our packing stations.

We even have a problem with Starbucks cups in our backroom. Some TM, and I haven't figured out who yet, frequently leaves coffee cups and monster cans on shelves in the main stockroom. Today I saw an empty one of those cold Starbucks glass bottles in the steel next to our packing stations.
Sameeeee. Dayside and overnight leave so many empty cups/cans/bottles lying around

If I were a sales floor TL, I'd hold a contest on my closing night to see who finds the most abandoned Starbucks cups in their zone.

I personally would like to hold Shopkick responsible. I've on many occasion walked around scanning stuff with Starbucks or some other drink in tow and halfway through my process my drink is nowhere to be found. :)

I'll bet you can't even when that happens.

Half empty doesn't annoy me. That's likely an honest mistake.

Empty implies that they were done with it and used our store as a trash can.

I found a jamba juice cup on the floor in girls once that had been there so long it had mold growing on it:confused:! Don't know why no one found it before.

Half empty doesn't annoy me. That's likely an honest mistake.

Empty implies that they were done with it and used our store as a trash can.

I guess, but the thing is that if someone accidentally tips over an empty starbucks cup nothing really happens. A half-empty cup, on the other hand...

I found out that my store is getting a Starbucks soon, the horror begins before too much longer.

I've found them in lockers that were solidified :eek:
That reminds me of the time I was putting things away in my locker when I noticed a bunch (swarm, whatever) of fruit flies from the locker above. Got our etl-hr and she got it opened. There was a box of oranges that were totally black. They ended up having to clean out all the lockers in close proximity of that one locker. It was extremely gross!:eek:

Or when they buy a starbucks beverage, put it in their cart, full beverage tips over and leaves a trail of coffee, smoothie, etc all over the store.

Back